FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 29th, 2015

Jack Sullivan Claims COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Title

Greenbrier, Arkansas (09/29/15) – On Saturday evening Jack Sullivan officially clinched the 2015 COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) championship in his Triple A Diesel #18 Merrill Bonding/Rocket Super Late Model.

The Greenbrier, Arkansas racer only had to enter the 9th Annual Mid-South Dirt Track Championship at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas) on Saturday night to claim his first title with the series. The $3,000-to-win event found Sullivan rebounding from a mid-race slip off the backstretch to record a 2nd place finish to race winner, Clay Fisher.

Sullivan claimed the CCSDS crown by 88 markers over two-time and defending, series champion, Kyle Beard.

“This was our first year to run the entire tour, and it was really a good time,” said Sullivan, who claimed three wins with the series this season. “The staff and the other racers really made it a lot of fun, and it means a lot to claim this title.” He concluded by noting, “So many sponsors helped make this possible, and without any of them I couldn’t have done it. I can’t thank them enough for their support of my racing career.”

This weekend, October 1st-3rd, Jack will travel to Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi) to compete in the 9th Annual Gumbo Nationals at the ¼ mile oval. The finale will be highlighted by a $10,000-to-win/$1,000-to-start, 75 lap feature event. The weekend will be sanctioned by the Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (MSCCS) Super Late Models. For more information on the event, please visit www.GreenvilleSpeedway.net .

Jack Sullivan would like to thank all of his sponsors including Triple A Diesel, Merrill Bonding, Pannell Chipping, Bennings Heat & Air, Hassett Truck Body Repair, Mark Martin Automotive Group, Mark Martin Power Sports, Keyser Manufacturing, Central Arkansas Pest Services, Integra Shocks, Big Dog Motorsports, Rocket Chassis, Center Point Graphics, Bad Boy Mowers, Midwest Sheet Metal, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Schoenfeld Headers, Arkansas Petroleum Solutions, Peterson Fluid Systems, Integra Springs, Sweet Manufacturing, K-B Carburetors, Wiles Driveshafts, Bryant Motorsports, Mid-State Golf Car, Burger Fusion, Clements Racing Engines, Kuntz & Co. Racing Engines, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Jack Sullivan, please visit his official internet home at www.JackSullivanRacing.com .