1. Exclamation VIDEO: Shane Clanton's Eriez Feature Win | 9-26-15

Watch as Shane Clanton goes on to win the $6,000 to win ULMS Super Late Model Series Feature at Eriez Speedway on Saturday, September 26, 2015!

Who cares? He should have been at Knoxville.

And why SHOULD he have been at Knoxville? Because you say so? Are you paying his bills to dictate where he races? Get a life.

Kinda like Michael Jordon putting it to a high school intramural team.

But hey, he did win.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by clanton25fan View Post
    And why SHOULD he have been at Knoxville? Because you say so? Are you paying his bills to dictate where he races? Get a life.
    I do have a Life and it's filled with enjoyment with big Dawgs. And you are correct on one thing. I don't pay his bills. And if he is on such a lack luster Budget. He must eat a lot of "CHICKEN" its the cheapest thing on the menu. I guess since Moyer is somewhat retiring. It looks like we have our candidate for what he has been doing for years!!!!!!!

evidently one of his sponsors is from that area......

Who cares, winning near home worth $6000. How much did 5th place get paid in Knoxville, about $6000. I would stay near home also and give back to those fans.

Great job Shane. Also great shots of the real racing throughout the field. Nice to watch a video not following the leader. Real racing with Bump, Miley,Frank, Blair and rest of field!

Quote Originally Posted by racerx99 View Post
    evidently one of his sponsors is from that area......
    Sponsors... well I guess you could kinda say that. His wife Michelle, her dad "kinda" foots Clantons bills for his racing....Weldbank Energy. Yeah... Weldbank Energy is owned by Ron Davies. Yeah... THAT Ron Davies, ya know, the one that lives in Warren Pa, about an hour from Erie, spent many years racing at Eriez. Kinda sounds to me like it was a decision where they race in Erie, see some family, spend some time at Michelle's home. Could he have gone to Knoxville? Sure, he could have. And obviously anyone that has never seen a weekly show at Eriez wouldn't have any clue about the level of competition thats there. Plus, and say what you want, Boom & Chub were there. Now add in Robbie & Max Blair, Matt Urban, etc... pretty stout field. Oh, and by the way, Penn Gold (another sponsor) is from Bradford PA, which is about 90 mins from Erie.And another thing.. yep hes a real chicken. Skips 1 race and hes a chicken. Nevermind that he's leading the WoO points, won 5 out of 6 at Volusia, 5th at The Dream (I think he led like 55-60 laps), 8th at The World, etc... Yep hes SUCH a chicken. And I honestly don't ever know of him to go to Knoxville.Sounds like a bunch of keyboard racers are on here
    Last edited by PADLMFAN; 09-30-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I do have a Life and it's filled with enjoyment with big Dawgs. And you are correct on one thing. I don't pay his bills. And if he is on such a lack luster Budget. He must eat a lot of "CHICKEN" its the cheapest thing on the menu. I guess since Moyer is somewhat retiring. It looks like we have our candidate for what he has been doing for years!!!!!!!
    The only thing you run with is your mouth. You kill me insinuating Shane was chicken to go to Knoxville. I can guarantee you that is the farthest from the truth. The field at Eriez was pretty stout in itself. So it wasn't like he was beating up on a bunch of local racers. So quit being Butt Hurt.

I see your point. Why would anybody want to race against the Lucas guys? Not even the leader in BOO WOO. Your right TUTY he needed to stay at home and get free money ($6000.00). Because he sure as hell would have to earn the money at Knoxville. Maybe finishing around top 10. Like I already said. He is taking over Where Moyer left off.

Did Shane really start inside pull and Won. That's fantastic LOL

Give the guy a break! If I had the weekend off and started my season in Febuary I would do the same. There has to be 40 cars that could and should have been there but we're not. 63 cars night 1 and 58 cars night 2 is good but just shows the time we are in.

As mentioned previously in this thread, he's got a lot of ties to the northwestern PA area. This wasn't the first time he ran up that way on a weekend the WoO was off, and it certainly won't be the last time.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by clanton25fan View Post
    The only thing you run with is your mouth. You kill me insinuating Shane was chicken to go to Knoxville. I can guarantee you that is the farthest from the truth. The field at Eriez was pretty stout in itself. So it wasn't like he was beating up on a bunch of local racers. So quit being Butt Hurt.
    don't worry about it 25fan, its hard to understand some of this northern way of thinking sometimes. Maybe its just jealousy, any way, congrats to shane and company...go ahead plunks and fire away, just do it so an ole red neck can understand.

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Give the guy a break! If I had the weekend off and started my season in Febuary I would do the same. There has to be 40 cars that could and should have been there but we're not. 63 cars night 1 and 58 cars night 2 is good but just shows the time we are in.
    Once again TUTY your right! There should and could have been 40 other cars there. But out of the 40 cars. There definitely should Have been the Leader of the BOO WOO series!!!!! I just wanted to see again what he has for the LUCAS guys. LOL Alright I will give him a break. I got to see the best Dirt Late Model Drivers at Knoxville!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Once again TUTY your right! There should and could have been 40 other cars there. But out of the 40 cars. There definitely should Have been the Leader of the BOO WOO series!!!!! I just wanted to see again what he has for the LUCAS guys. LOL Alright I will give him a break. I got to see the best Dirt Late Model Drivers at Knoxville!!!!!!
    Wanted to see how he does against the Lucas Oil guys.... 5th and 8th at Eldora, how many of the Lucas drivers were at Volusia? He can hold his own. I would say the decision to race Eriez was, well lets say, location related. Come to see his Michelle's family (and car owner), race a little, make some money, try some stuff... Not to mention one crew member is sick and he gave the other a rare weekend off.....