Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Default Pierce

Any one see where pierce is whorein himself out for sponsorship for martinsville. He needs to give that pipe dream up unless someone with deep pockets steps in with big time cash. He's a way better driver than algiarar and red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) just no big money.

Are you referring to the 20 sponsors at $1K apiece promo? I don't see how that's any different than what most racers do all winter long...look for sponsors. There's a great deal of drivers in most any professional racing organization that aren't there solely on driving ability, it's because of the money they bring with. Look no further than Danica Patrick for proof of that! But that's obviously not the case with Bobby. His only obstacle might be that the race is not too far off, otherwise I'd bet he gets the sponsors!

But his talent is more on the level of Kyle Larson than the 2 you mentioned and Larson made it on talent ...

Don't kid yourself huck, Larson had a lot of backing also .

When pierce has a year like this get back to us... 24 Feature Wins: 2 Late Models, 2 K & N Pro East Stock Cars, 5 Midgets, 9 Non-Wing Sprint Cars, 6 Winged Sprint Cars. Runnnig 3rd out of 9 at hickory doesn't count either.

he got paid for 3rd...just curious why that doesnt count?? is there a minimum car count in order to meet your criteria? a race is a race...they all count...

Great FIRST post umpdirt1. Have another swig of that HATER-ade.

Bobby Pierce is a hell of a driver... He will continue to do amazing things in Late Models... With that said, saying his Talent is on the same Level of Kyle Larson is maybe the most redictulous and absurd thing I've ever read... Ever!

Huck, please stop sucking off the Pierces... No matter what car you are in, you will still be the slowest car at any track.... Smh

I for one like the fact that this young man is going after what he wants. I don't think there is any give up in this Kid. He may or may not, end up in NASCAR. If he doesn't, it won't be from lack of trying, like some would suggest on here. Bobby's resume looks pretty good and a lot of racers would like to have the wins and championships he has. If he can manage a top ten at the Martinsville truck race, it should get him a try out in the Biggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I for one like the fact that this young man is going after what he wants. I don't think there is any give up in this Kid. He may or may not, end up in NASCAR. If he doesn't, it won't be from lack of trying, like some would suggest on here. Bobby's resume looks pretty good and a lot of racers would like to have the wins and championships he has. If he can manage a top ten at the Martinsville truck race, it should get him a try out in the Biggs.
    He could get a top and it still wouldn't matter without money....

( pierce is whorein himself ) Well then hes doing what 80% Of the drivers are doing to drive...

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    He could get a top and it still wouldn't matter without money....
    Pierce has something to sell. Young good looking kid that proved he can sell a sponsors product, like he did for Champion. The girls love him and the guys, want to be him. He is a sponsors dream. You can see, by the contributors that put up 1k just because they like him. People buy things from people they like. Some people have money and some have the ability to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Pierce has something to sell. Young good looking kid that proved he can sell a sponsors product, like he did for Champion. The girls love him and the guys, want to be him. He is a sponsors dream. You can see, by the contributors that put up 1k just because they like him. People buy things from people they like. Some people have money and some have the ability to make it.

There are 3 types of people in the world..... 1 there are those that make things happen.... 2 there are those that watch things happen 3 and there are those that ask what the fuk just happened and Bobby Pierce is one of those that seems to make things happen........
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky Blackie View Post
    ...and 4, there are those who say... "here, hang on to my beer and watch this'!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey WB will you hold my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Wacky Blackie View Post
    ...and 4, there are those who say... "here, hang on to my sippy cup and watch this'!!!!!!!!!!
    here blackie i had fix it for you! Lol

We learn from the best blackie from you.. took your life quote " might not be the fastest in the race but havnt got lapped yet" lol

Quote Originally Posted by TALON75 View Post
    Don't kid yourself huck, Larson had a lot of backing also .
    Really? Please show some solid proof of this statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Bobby Pierce is a hell of a driver... He will continue to do amazing things in Late Models... With that said, saying his Talent is on the same Level of Kyle Larson is maybe the most redictulous and absurd thing I've ever read... Ever!

Huck, please stop sucking off the Pierces... No matter what car you are in, you will still be the slowest car at any track.... Smh
    Thanks for bringing a little truth and common sense to this discussion.

Kyle Larson has won races, a few of them crown jewel races, in 4 different types of racecars (midgets, wingless sprints, winged sprints and USAC Silver Crown Champ Cars) on dirt tracks ranging from 1/4 mile bull rings all the way up to 1 mile. That's not to mention he won all 3 national divisions of USAC's (midget, wingless sprint & USAC Silver Crown Champ Cars) 4 Crown Nationals at Eldora and he'd never seen the place prior to winning those 3 features in one night. He won the first stock car race he ever drove in. He won the K&N Pro Series East championship in his rookie year. And, he won the 2nd biggest endurance sports car race, the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona, ON A ROAD COARSE!

It's very safe to say Bobby Pierce's resume' pails in comparison. Not disparaging Pierce in the least because he's a very good dirt late model driver, but really, what has he done that comes close to Larson?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Really? Please show some solid proof of this statement.

Thanks for bringing a little truth and common sense to this discussion.

Kyle Larson has won races, a few of them crown jewel races, in 4 different types of racecars (midgets, wingless sprints, winged sprints and USAC Silver Crown Champ Cars) on dirt tracks ranging from 1/4 mile bull rings all the way up to 1 mile. That's not to mention he won all 3 national divisions of USAC's (midget, wingless sprint & USAC Silver Crown Champ Cars) 4 Crown Nationals at Eldora and he'd never seen the place prior to winning those 3 features in one night. He won the first stock car race he ever drove in. He won the K&N Pro Series East championship in his rookie year. And, he won the 2nd biggest endurance sports car race, the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona, ON A ROAD COARSE!

It's very safe to say Bobby Pierce's resume' pails in comparison. Not disparaging Pierce in the least because he's a very good dirt late model driver, but really, what has he done that comes close to Larson?
    Did not want to be the one that said it so thanks for doing so.. now they can call you the Hater... I though Not even CLOSE.. Good in late M.. But what else has he won in .....Kyle Larson way more wins in way more tipes of Cars.....

Let's just see what happens .... Bobby gets up on the wheel , Kyle Larson gets up on the wheel. It has nothing to do with me having a pierce car or not. To ignore his performances at eldora in the truck race and eldora at the world is insane. He was significantly behind in ump points and has now taken a substantial lead on his 7 wins in a row. All of the best and brightest with the best wheel men and with unlimited backing take their best to eldora for the world and Bobby ran a solid second at 18... If every pierce car out there was setting the world on fire you have a much better argument , Bobby is a bad a$$ mother Fuker on the wheel period .

JMO....driving a race car does not take TALENT.....that sh!t takes balls.... and dam good knowledge on how to set them cars up to get hooked up...... BALLS not talent....... and who does lil bobby have to set his car up... his daddy... a dirt late model hall of famer.....
    Last edited by AnonymousNate; 10-01-2015 at 10:01 AM.