Default 08 black front rocket turn key with 421 with 30 ft open/close trailer 8k

i have a low race 08 rocket black front end Car is super stairt and super fast on slick and good hp to go on tacky All steel 421 with dart heads all good parts inside and only has 2 races since fresh The car has all good parts on it has well bearing brid cages afco shocks alky carb and belt drive pump The traler is home bliut but works great i have used for two years now and no problem it will haul 12 late model tires and every thing that a enclose 8k for both yeah both the motor is worth 5k by it self easy all day long car easy worth six k and the carb and fuel setup is worth 1 k and tranny worth 1500 only has like 15 races and is a ballspine so that leave the trailer which is worth 3500 to 4k for free thanks for ur time to get pics of car and or trailer 304 951 4552 my loss is ur big gain yeah \8,000 for both
    Last edited by Ive got 5 on it; 10-24-2015 at 12:32 PM.

all the car also won me the track championship this year at i77 speedway over some super good cars and drivers

8000for both need cash now

Where is you location ?