Default Williams Grove "Run What Ya Brung"

Anyone going to Williams Grove's "Run What Ya Brung" Super Late Model & Sprint race this Friday?

Hope to see some video.

You betcha! Any late model show on a Sprint car track and we are there. Can't wait to see the 2016 Appalatian Mountian Speedweeks schedule!

Do you really think it will happen in 2016 ?

I know I am going to regret asking this but why would you post that dirtMAN007... 2016 looks to be a great year for the Appalachian Mtn. Speedweek

Quote Originally Posted by prodirtcar32 View Post
    I know I am going to regret asking this but why would you post that dirtMAN007... 2016 looks to be a great year for the Appalachian Mtn. Speedweek
    You are an idiot and will regret asking that. You know dirtdueche is a total a$$. I am with you I don't know why you would say such a thing. In spite of the rain the 2 races run were very successful. I look for this series to have a banner year next year. Now if only someone would put clay on Hagerstown we'd really have something.

The Appalatian Mountain Speedweek shows have been great since the first year. Just seeing things not come together during 2015 and the things that could fall in place for 2016 gives us Late Model fans hope. Path Valley seemed willing do do anthing to get show in, Cumberland under new mgmt., Susky possibly falling in the mix, 2016 could be a great year for an awesome series. Our vacation is planned each year around this series. The fans you meet are awesome and the time spent on the road with drivers is something everyone should experience.

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    You are an idiot and will regret asking that. You know dirtdueche is a total a$$. I am with you I don't know why you would say such a thing. In spite of the rain the 2 races run were very successful. I look for this series to have a banner year next year. Now if only someone would put clay on Hagerstown we'd really have something.
    Someone? Even with new clay the management is still questionable at best !! New clay and fresh less bias management would make a world of difference !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fenders27 View Post
    The Appalatian Mountain Speedweek shows have been great since the first year. Just seeing things not come together during 2015 and the things that could fall in place for 2016 gives us Late Model fans hope. Path Valley seemed willing do do anthing to get show in, Cumberland under new mgmt., Susky possibly falling in the mix, 2016 could be a great year for an awesome series. Our vacation is planned each year around this series. The fans you meet are awesome and the time spent on the road with drivers is something everyone should experience.
    Cumberland management new again this year (2016) or the same as last year (2015)?

The speed week people just met a lot of resistance last year and I am just not sure it will come together like it was early on. Sorry if you don't like reality checks ! Not saying I wanti it that way but last year just wasn't stellar for the series !

Please elaborate on how they were met with resistance. If it doesn't rain and Cumberland doesn't have their issues, they have 6 races. Seems like a nice little deal to me. At least we agree Hagerstrain sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Cumberland management new again this year (2016) or the same as last year (2015)?
    They never ran in 2015 meaning whoever runs a race there next is the new promoter. Pretty sure the fair board makes it quite clear at Cumberland that they are the only management.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    The speed week people just met a lot of resistance last year and I am just not sure it will come together like it was early on. Sorry if you don't like reality checks ! Not saying I wanti it that way but last year just wasn't stellar for the series !
    Reality Check??? You seem to know better then I do, Please tell me just how much resistance I met last year for MY series because last year was one of the easiest planning periods for the series I have had. The only resistance we got was from Mother Nature (Granted it was a lot of resistance). I have what I consider the best group of sponsors in the business behind me and in place for 2016. I am very proud they have picked us to partner with despite efforts by keyboard promoters like you.

I bet living in your head is better then a 5 year olds first trip to Disney Land with all the fantasy you invent. You do not need to have money to do a series. Please acquire sponsorship and put your own deal together. You have all the answers and I would love the area drivers to get to run in a fine dirtMAN007 series. How is this world missing out on all your expertise and knowhow? I look forward to all your hard work getting your series up and running dirtMAN007. I will support your shows 100% because our sport cant afford to lose more tracks. Thank you for making our sport a better place.
    Last edited by prodirtcar32; 10-13-2015 at 09:55 AM.

Reality Check??? You seem to know better then I do, Please tell me just how much resistance I met last year for MY series because last year was one of the easiest planning periods for the series I have had. The only resistance we got was from Mother Nature (Granted it was a lot of resistance). I have what I consider the best group of sponsors in the business behind me and in place for 2016. I am very proud they have picked us to partner with despite efforts by keyboard promoters like you.

I bet living in your head is better then a 5 year olds first trip to Disney Land with all the fantasy you invent. You do not need to have money to do a series. Please acquire sponsorship and put your own deal together. You have all the answers and I would love the area drivers to get to run in a fine dirtMAN007 series. How is this world missing out on all your expertise and knowhow? I look forward to all your hard work getting your series up and running dirtMAN007. I will support your shows 100% because our sport cant afford to lose more tracks. Thank you for making our sport a better place.
    Its probably best to just ignore dirtMan007, I think that is what the rest of us do. Its bad enough he wastes the perfectly good oxygen the rest of us could be using to breathe, don't let him waste your time responding to him as well.

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Last edited by W2Racing09; 10-13-2015 at 01:00 PM.

reality check??? You seem to know better then i do, please tell me just how much resistance i met last year for my series because last year was one of the easiest planning periods for the series i have had. The only resistance we got was from mother nature (granted it was a lot of resistance). I have what i consider the best group of sponsors in the business behind me and in place for 2016. I am very proud they have picked us to partner with despite efforts by keyboard promoters like you.

I bet living in your head is better then a 5 year olds first trip to disney land with all the fantasy you invent. You do not need to have money to do a series. Please acquire sponsorship and put your own deal together. You have all the answers and i would love the area drivers to get to run in a fine dirtman007 series. How is this world missing out on all your expertise and knowhow? I look forward to all your hard work getting your series up and running dirtman007. I will support your shows 100% because our sport cant afford to lose more tracks. Thank you for making our sport a better place.
    i hope you prove me wrong on this one !!! It may give you extra incentive to get it done in 16 ! It sounds like you are the only one who can make it happen since it is "your" series !!!!

What resistance was I talking about ?