Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Matt49 View Post
    I noticed the Jackson 100 got moved from the week before Knoxville to the week after.
    This was announced at Knoxville.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    They'll need to put in more seats somewhere.
    Adding 2,000.

I was hoping there would be a second date in April near Hagerstown as well, since that is the closet track hosting a LOLMS race near my neck of the woods. Would have been nice to make a racing weekend.

Atomic speedway needs to be on the 4th of July Ohio swing And given a bigger race if i77 don't make it

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    Atomic speedway needs to be on the 4th of July Ohio swing And given a bigger race if i77 don't make it
    The Hillbilly 100 will never go back to Ohio after the rain out at Portsmouth.

No ArkLaTex speedway or Jackson Motor speedway next year :-@ hope WoO picks them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    The Hillbilly 100 will never go back to Ohio after the rain out at Portsmouth.
    A race called the hillbilly doesn't deserve to he held in Ohio anyway IMO, apparently mother nature didn't agree with it either that year. West Virginia is the home for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    No ArkLaTex speedway or Jackson Motor speedway next year :-@ hope WoO picks them up.
    arklatex surprised me after the drivers themselves talked up the surface.... along with fans an other series

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    A race called the hillbilly doesn't deserve to he held in Ohio anyway IMO, apparently mother nature didn't agree with it either that year. West Virginia is the home for it.
    It should be called the REDNECK 100 if ran in ohio!

Sure was a lot of talk this summer from Wisconsin people about Oshkosh being a $20,000 to win show in 2016. Anybody know what happened with that?

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    arklatex surprised me after the drivers themselves talked up the surface.... along with fans an other series
    Its a shame.. arklatex, jackson, and the mag. Was the closest lucas race by me 3 hr. Plus drive. now it looks like im going have drive no less than 4 1/2 to 6 hr drive catch a lucas show next year.

also very interesting how the Pittsburgher was moved from late Aug. to early October. Huge difference in weather for that area of the country. Also after most tracks in the area are finished for the season
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

"You rarely get positive results from people who do nothing but complain".

Quote Originally Posted by bonz45 View Post
    also very interesting how the Pittsburgher was moved from late Aug. to early October. Huge difference in weather for that area of the country. Also after most tracks in the area are finished for the season
    Fall Fest at the now closed Challenger Raceway always used to race on that October weekend and I only recall one weekend that they couldn't get the show in. The weather is generally still decent up this way in October. Running when the other tracks are closed should increase car and fan support.

southern ohio is pretty hillbilly once you get to Chillicothe it's corn fields. Regardless atomic deserves another race and it doesn't make sense not to have them on the swing

southern ohio is pretty hillbilly once you get to Chillicothe it's corn fields. Regardless atomic deserves another race and it doesn't make sense not to have them on the swing

Quote Originally Posted by bonz45 View Post
    The year the NDRL ran the Pittsburgher, it was in October on that weekend. One of the better car counts in all divisions at PPMS in years.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

even though it is a lucas race, they should draw some if not a lot of the outlaws since they are usually off until the world finals...sounds like a great move all the way around as of now...definitely want to pencil that one in for next year's to do list.
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

"You rarely get positive results from people who do nothing but complain".

Quote Originally Posted by rayburnracer18 View Post
    Sure was a lot of talk this summer from Wisconsin people about Oshkosh being a $20,000 to win show in 2016. Anybody know what happened with that?
    I'm just glad to hear that they are getting this race again for 2016 i will be back for sure as far as $20k to win I never heard of that all year but it would be pretty cool if they did