Thread: DTWC tix

Default DTWC tix

Anybody know if they are selling single day DTWC tix or do u have to get the 3 day tix? If i go it will only be on saturday..any info greatly appreciated

Think its only 3 day tix ? Has been in the past. Had a friend who could only go Thursday but didn't because of the three day tix.
    If your getting passed,YOUR AS SLOW AS ME !!!!

It was 3 day last year, I assume the same for this year. Kind of sucks for modified guys who don't make the race on Thursday.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Well I guess I have to think about going to Duck River that weekend. Just can't make 2 much less 3 days. I wander what will be in TN that weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by luv racin View Post
    Well I guess I have to think about going to Duck River that weekend. Just can't make 2 much less 3 days. I wander what will be in TN that weekend?

Wow just wow. Two things wow. First of all this has been on here every year. If you got your ticket in advance it was only 50 bucks for 3 days or 60 bucks for the pits for 3 full days of racing with a 4,000 to win mod race that had 95 mods last year. A 3,000 to win Jim Dunn memorial non qualifier race for late models and the 100,000 to win 100 lap feature. After advance sale, prices go up 10 dollars.
    THEN SATURDAYS PRICES COMES BACK DOWN TO 50 BUCKS. THAT ONCE AGAIN IS FOR THE JIM DUNN. 3 CONSYS. A 30 LAP MOD FEATURE FOR 4,000 TO WIN AND 400 TO START AND THE 100 LAP 100,000 TO WIN DIRT TRACK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. THE 35th ANNUAL DIRT TRACK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BY THE WAY WITH ALL OF THEM BEING ON THE 3rd WEE3KEND OF OCTOBER.

SO LETS SEE. $30 FOR A $12,000 TO WIN SHOW OR $50 TO SEE THE BEST OF THE BEST RUNNING FOR $100,000 TO WIN AT THE RACE THAT STARTED THE BIG MONEY PURSES.
    LIKE I SAID WOW.

The DTWC has the best ticket prices in the industry every year

Best deal going. Costs $30 each night of a 2 day show at Willard speedway this weekend for a $5000 to win LM race and a $4000 to win mod race. $60 bucks will get u in either place..... Lol. No comparison!!!