Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ed Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    So Bloomquist snorting coke in the 90's is now the same as a dude on meth in 2015 ???
    No but its ok for bloomer to do that. Its not illegal!

No but in the late 80's early 90's most of the people out drinking at 2am did Coke ..... Before they realized how bad it is for you . Very very few people are on meth and they are the absolute dregs of society ....

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Bloomer was caught with under 3 grams of coke in like 1991. That is less than an eighth of an ounce. 16 ounces to a pound. He has been at the top of his profession for about thirty years. You cannot be at the level he is and have a habit like Ed Dixon has. You look at Dixon, you can see he has ruined his life on meth. Yes both are illegal, but it's like comparing speeding to a DUI.

And this thread is about Ed Dixon being nailed for dealing and using meth, not Bloomer getting caught with a couple grams 24 years ago or so.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

right on, this thread is about ED!!!!!

What a shame. I knew the real ,Ed Dixon. He was a quality guy that would help you any way he could. I was suspicious of his addiction many years ago shortly after he lost his big sponsorship from Charlie. Mark Gansmann knows him well after Ed took his woman. Ed took a major slide down the spiral of life when he got divorced from his wife. Maybe the reason she left him was because of his addiction, who knows.
    What I find ironic is the people that worshiped the ground Ed walked on we're the same ones that crucified Bloomquist for his run in with the law over drugs. That is exactly why I have always said never say anything bad about someone you don't really know. I'm sure there a ton more stories the same as this one that will turn up eventually. You never know about someone until you really know them personally. Don't judge people so quickly I guess is what I'm trying to say. But when the truth comes out then you can make your decision about a persons character.
    ##YOU JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID##

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Bloomer was caught with under 3 grams of coke in like 1991. That is less than an eighth of an ounce. 16 ounces to a pound. He has been at the top of his profession for about thirty years. You cannot be at the level he is and have a habit like Ed Dixon has. You look at Dixon, you can see he has ruined his life on meth. Yes both are illegal, but it's like comparing speeding to a DUI.

And this thread is about Ed Dixon being nailed for dealing and using meth, not Bloomer getting caught with a couple grams 24 years ago or so.
    There you go SLIDEWAYS. You never miss a chance to do a hit piece on Bloomquist even if you have to change the subject. That's why people get the impression that you are an obsessed hater that needs to get a life. Now cry us another river on how double standards let the rest of us get away with it. and you are the poor little guy that's getting trolled and picked on. SHEEEEESH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post

Who said that it wasn't illegal for Scott bloomquist jumper? I mean seriously you have a boner for bloomquist so bad that it clouds your judgement on him....... He paid his dues back in the day and has straightened his life out but yet there are some like you that like to continue stirring the pot..... No pun intended.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Hope he gets the help he needs, but seriously its 2015 and people still crucify Bloomquist for charges from the early 90s? He paid his dues, I guarantee theres many many more that arent so innocent either. He was just an unlucky 1 that got caught.

Very very few people are on meth and they are the absolute dregs of society ....
    LOL Where do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    LOL Where do you live?
    Exactly.....I live in a small town and meth heads get busted weekly. It's normally front page material every week of the local newspaper. Can't help to think it's way worse in cities and larger towns.

Default Ed Dixon

Yes it does. If you seen old pictures of Dixon, maybe you have, he looked nothing like this. He's definitely hooked on the sh!t too. Shame people pi$$ their life away on it. I get it, I see how it can happen, but dam, get help.
    What do you expect, Ed's no spring chicken he's getting on up there in years.

Quote Originally Posted by budmuufin View Post
    What do you expect, Ed's no spring chicken he's getting on up there in years.
    Lol. Guess I'll have to clarify it for you. Ed doesn't look like a guy "just getting up there in years". He looks like exactly what he is, a meth head and a dealer.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Lol. Guess I'll have to clarify it for you. Ed doesn't look like a guy "just getting up there in years". He looks like exactly what he is, a meth head and a dealer.

Yeah cnb he definitely has the look of a veteran meth head for sure... I can remember this guy in his prime racing days and for whatever it is worth he has definitely taken a path that I would of never imagined he would be on...

No but in the late 80's early 90's most of the people out drinking at 2am did Coke ..... Before they realized how bad it is for you . Very very few people are on meth and they are the absolute dregs of society ....

So I take it that you feel that your area of Pennsylvania is to good for methheads? I'd almost bet ol Johnny boy that you have a meth head living real close to you...... Sergio maybe?

Meth is big in rural areas .... Suburban areas have a much bigger problem with heroin than meth. But people on meth are the absolute biggest $hitbags on earth ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Yeah cnb he definitely has the look of a veteran meth head for sure... I can remember this guy in his prime racing days and for whatever it is worth he has definitely taken a path that I would of never imagined he would be on...
    Yeah, I can't believe it either. But it's drugs man. Some of the brightest, nicest people you know, touch it, and aren't strong enough, or smart enough, to run once they know they are in trouble.

Meth is big in rural areas .... Suburban areas have a much bigger problem with heroin than meth. But people on meth are the absolute biggest $hitbags on earth ...

I get what your saying but suburban people aren't imune to it either.... Some of the people living closest to you could be on the stuff and you not even know it... That's my point...

Prolly had to sell it to afford racing and got hooked!! not really funny, but lol

Arrested not convicted, yet

Yep...... Just like OJ Simpson
    ##YOU JUST CAN'T FIX STUPID##