Default I have a dream!!!!

and the dream is called the Lucas Oil World of Outlaws Series!! One national series. It'd be nice. ...Come on Lucas, buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    and the dream is called the Lucas Oil World of Outlaws Series!! One national series. It'd be nice. ...Come on Lucas, buy it!
    And fire every single one of the mouthpieces of woo...........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Two series is a good thing, more money to be made that way. The only people who would benefit from one national touring series are the fans and promoters.

I would love to see it happen but there would have to be enough sponsorship involved to be able to pay back in the field like 10/12k to win and 1k to start on a regular show. Maybe more like 2k to start because if you want 20 guys following the same series you gotta have money to keep guys coming back and being able to afford racing each week. I really don't think it will happen but would love nothing more than to see it become a reality. At least it seems for now that the two series' do work with each other to not schedule the big races on the same weekend but would love to see Clanton Richards Lanigan etc in a year long points race with Bloomer ONeal Owens etc. the reality is that's not the case and I highly doubt it'll ever happen. If it does it will be a great day for the sport and will give it more of a chance to grow since it'll be easier for fans to follow and gain more interest.

Having all the best drivers in just one series would mean less pay for them all. Also only one track would be providing top notch racing talent instead of two or more. Many race fans would no longer see a race in their area as their local track would no longer have a big series race even scheduled.

Hope that NEVER happens........

If it does happen all the sport's best drivers will belong to one series for about an hour and a half. I figure that's how long it would take for someone else to come along with another "national tour" or two. Remember, we have Lucas and WoO because HAT/UDTRA/Xtreme merged with STARS.

Less drivers making less money would never be a good thing for national touring late models. If the two sanctions could ever work out dual sanctioning for some of the "Crown Jewels", (I think a dual sanction could make an awful lot of sense for The Show Me and The Firecracker and Eldora's two big races, for a bunch of reasons) that would be cool, but both tours are absolutely neccesary for the continued health of the sport.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It could work for the drivers too if they raced three and 4 times every week.

................... that Bloomers collecting his 100k! Hahahahahahhahahah!
    Lions don't worry when sheep try to copy their username.

The only way this would work is if the series paid $5,000 to start and paid every driver in the B main $1,000. That's the only way I can see it working. One series running now 24 drivers getting paid. Two series running now on same night 48 drivers getting paid. 3 or more series running within 100 miles could be close to 70 drivers getting paid in one night. Cars cost way to much, drivers will not race for nothing.

We get to see them all together a few times year that's enough. They all have to be able to make money, so the 2 series deal is good.. Really need 3 at times to get more top regional drivers out further from home.

One series, two tours, E & W or N & S, periodic joint events for the majors. This would limit some travel expense. And keep the $ spread around.