Default UMP B-mod quick change question?

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of running quick change on a 602? I've heard it robs too much horsepower for the 602 and then I have also read people saying the quick change does not rob anymore than the 9 inch floater. Anybody had this in a chassis dyno both ways and maybe have a more solid answer?

You will get answers both ways, most of which is speculation and here say. we may take the car you looked at up to the dyno this winter and make some pulls with both and see for ourselves. I am betting the noticeable difference is very, very little if any.

Quick change rear ends are heavier then most 9in rear ends. Pinion height is also different. Rotational weight tends to be heavier in quick changes. I don't miss changing gears in the 9in.
    Find me on Facebook: Impetus Dirt Racing Technologies

We run Quick Change in our B Mod with 602 and I feel you can get the Gearing much closer with Quick Change. Also its a lot easier to change gears.

Thanks for all the input. After what you guys have said I think I'll stick with the quick change