Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Burger King delivery vehicle
    Why are you obsessed with Burger King?

I would call your track and see what they will be looking for as far as rules go. I wouldn't even worry about what rules UMP comes out with because, It doesn't really matter. Tracks enforce different rules. The rules from UMP are just a guideline for the tracks they are not rules that are enforced. Yes tracks will enforce a couple of them but, not usually all of them, heck some tracks dont enforce any of them. UMP is irrelevant. I would try and talk your track out of having to buy a UMP license. It's a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdirt View Post
    Why are you obsessed with Burger King?
    lol five guys has a way better burger and fries anyway lol. Checking with some hombres from MN but so far no hearing anything good about Wissota tire.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I would call your track and see what they will be looking for as far as rules go. I wouldn't even worry about what rules UMP comes out with because, It doesn't really matter. Tracks enforce different rules. The rules from UMP are just a guideline for the tracks they are not rules that are enforced. Yes tracks will enforce a couple of them but, not usually all of them, heck some tracks dont enforce any of them. UMP is irrelevant. I would try and talk your track out of having to buy a UMP license. It's a waste of money.
    sad but true more than one UMP track will let you run with no card just show up and pay the track and run. so the questions becomes what does ump do ??