Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2016 UMP Modified Rules

Any leaks on possible changes for the 2016 Modified rules? Season is over and I would like to start building a new body. Spoiler coming back? I heard that they might be going to a new one compound only tire for 2016. They usually say or hint at something after the Eldora race

I would love to see the spoiler back on the cars. It separates our cars from imca and b mod type cars. Plus, I think they look better too. It really has not slowed the cars on the smaller tracks.

They're going to check tires and the deck height. That's pretty much it.

oh yeah I am hearing crates are a MUST for bmods. time to go usra

heard going to A40 tire maybe and thats all still no spoliers. also heard crates only for bmods. I am sure Sam will let us know in May or so.

May would be to early for us to know the rules. Just look at the cars at Volusia in Feb. then you will know how not to build them because not many of them would pass come summer, if they even get teched.

lol yeah only an issue if you are going to FLA. Tech whats that ? They only look at body panels, or if its a bmod to make (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sure you have a crate engine lol.

That's true about tech in Fl. They will check the body panels..

We're talking about UMP here....you'll have to wait until next July for the 2016 rules to come out

You do mean July of 2017 for the 2016 rules, right?

Lets not all be over judgmental here>>> dont matter what the rules say...... But the real question is:::: When will they inforce the rules that they have in affect ??

[QUOTE=indyboywilliam;1966039]Lets not all be over judgmental here>>> dont matter what the rules say...... But the real question is:::: When will they inforce the rules that they have in affect ??[/QUOTE I don't think you can interpret the rules anyway!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

[QUOTE=$UMP$;1966049]
    Quote Originally Posted by indyboywilliam View Post
    Lets not all be over judgmental here>>> dont matter what the rules say...... But the real question is:::: When will they inforce the rules that they have in affect ??[/QUOTE I don't think you can interpret the rules anyway!
    Apparently Indy can interpret the rules enough to win some races ? the only race $UMP$ can win is the one to see who gets to scrape the mud of the 36L first.

Nice to hear about another sanctioning body who doesn't release rules until the season starts... Our rules meeting is this weekend and about the only way to find out if anything changes is to read all the gossip on the message boards.

I'd love to see the spoilers come back, IMO, it's ignorant to take spoilers off these cars, they drive much better and are still just as fast and racey with out em!

Quote Originally Posted by sniper05 View Post
    I'd love to see the spoilers come back, IMO, it's ignorant to take spoilers off these cars, they drive much better and are still just as fast and racey with out em!
    I agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by sniper05 View Post
    spoilers lol , UMP cant even get rules out before the season starts. Sam is to busy counting Hoosier tire money to worry about rules for the mod class. Oh and dont forget all the money he is collecting from the Chevy for crates in the bmods. What exactly does UMP do for the money they get ???

But yes USRA allows spoilers so why not UMP

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    spoilers lol , UMP cant even get rules out before the season starts. Sam is to busy counting Hoosier tire money to worry about rules for the mod class. Oh and dont forget all the money he is collecting from the Chevy for crates in the bmods. What exactly does UMP do for the money they get ???

But yes USRA allows spoilers so why not UMP
    Coming from a girl who can't afford to buy a spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Coming from a girl who can't afford to buy a spoiler!
    your act is tired and boring, I tell you what if Jamie 36L will let you off work next Friday then lets meet up at Hoosier and I will buy UMP tires and you can talk all the trash you want in person and tell me about the car you dont have. I will be in Red Duramax hauler.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    your act is tired and boring, I tell you what if Jamie 36L will let you off work next Friday then lets meet up at Hoosier and I will buy UMP tires and you can talk all the trash you want in person and tell me about the car you dont have. I will be in Red Duramax hauler.
    Burger King delivery vehicle