Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Clayton what is wrong with the first 3 you posted? By the way Obama 1st inauguration was on 1-20-"09". 6 is a lot better than the 10, but Bush's real # is 13. If I use your source of information(Wikipedia) Bush has 12 and Obama has 6 including Benghazi.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/05/1387...estroyed-eyes/

Clayton Go look at Reagans Benghazi"s. You could combine both Bush and Obama and they won't catch Reagan.

Here is a couple. 4-18-83 Beirut embassy 63 people 17 Americans. 10-23-83 US Marine Barracks 241 Marine.
    I looked at Reagan's embassy attacks while being president and there were 8. There are 8 under Obummer so far. But what does this mean. Why did you bring up this issue. The world is going to do what it does regardless of who is our president right? When it come to embassy attacks, are you trying to say if we have a bad president that our media accuses of raising taxes too much then Muslims are going to attack a middle east embassy over it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Agreed! Also I go by Clayton here on 4M. I as other members go by our 4M usernames as a rule. So please don't rock the the boat like in the past when you felt free to also post my face book info. We are above that now aren't we?
    I never posted your Facebook info. Someone else outed you on that.

And if you wish to hide behind your username, that's fine with me.
    Last edited by t.nie; 10-21-2015 at 12:24 AM.

Clayton why does the republican party want to attack Hillary about Benghazi then? When you started showing republicans facts then things are different and they are justified. If a democrats raises taxes it the end of the country but, when Reagan did it he was the best republican president since. Why don't you republicans ever bring of the Bush's?

And by the way from you source Obama has only had 6.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    I never posted your Facebook info. Someone else outed you on that.

And if you wish to hide behind your username, that's fine with me.
    Yes I wish to GO BY my username. I'm not hiding behind the username, most all people on here have created usernames to go by also. And they are NOT hiding behind them either.

If you choose to go by your 4M username then by your account, you are hiding your real name by not going by all of it. Right?

I have nothing to hide, I just prefer to create a username just like most everyone else who is a 4M member.

If you are trying to intimidate me from posting what my opinions or enlightenments are just because you disagree, using my real name just because you tried to find out what it is, is a big fail.

We can't agree on everything, but I personally am not trying to find skeletons in your closet or your real name, to somehow discredit you. I don't know your first name by the way and I'm not seeking to. That is your personal business.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 10-25-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Clayton why does the republican party want to attack Hillary about Benghazi then? When you started showing republicans facts then things are different and they are justified. If a democrats raises taxes it the end of the country but, when Reagan did it he was the best republican president since. Why don't you republicans ever bring of the Bush's?

And by the way from you source Obama has only had 6.
    It's the media that claims it Republicans doing attacks for the purpose on harming her campaign. Was she running for president when the cover up and lies of the killing occurred. Hillary, the president, and the lap dog medias all lied and blamed the attack on a Muslim video and this has been a proven lie. Somebody or more than one person IS responsible for letting them die by not giving an order to come help them. And also responsible for stand down orders. This is an issue of whether we have an honest government at the top or not. You know we don't, but I guess you feel this was all nothing but a Republican assault for political gain. Well this was not.

Where are you when all of the lies by Democrats for political gain are going on? Either you support their corruption or maybe you don't even realize it?

I corrected my mistake about the embassy attacks, except I still eight under Obummer. But the embassy attacks go back many years and if they reflect on a president, what do they reflect?

Yes I wish to GO BY my username. I'm not hiding behind the username, most all people on here have created usernames to go by also. And they are NOT hiding behind them either.

If you choose to go by your 4M username then by your account, you are hiding your real name by not going by all of it. Right?

I have nothing to hide, I just prefer to create a username just like most everyone else who is a 4M member.

If you are trying to intimidate me from posting what my opinions or enlightenments are just because you disagree, using my real name just because you pried to find out what it is, is a big fail.

We can't agree on everything, but I personally am not trying to find skeletons in your closet or your real name, to somehow discredit you. I don't know your first name by the way and I'm not seeking to. That is your personal business.
    I didn't use your name because I was trying to threaten or intimidate you. If someone wants to use my name on here, I could care less. Whether it's t.nie or my actual name, I am still the same person with the same opinions, and I will say what I have to say to you face, to your real name or use your screen name.

I can only conclude there must be some reason why this is such a big deal to you not to have people know who you really are, and there can be many good reasons for that. I apologize.

I didn't use your name because I was trying to threaten or intimidate you. If someone wants to use my name on here, I could care less. Whether it's t.nie or my actual name, I am still the same person with the same opinions, and I will say what I have to say to you face, to your real name or use your screen name.

I can only conclude there must be some reason why this is such a big deal to you not to have people know who you really are, and there can be many good reasons for that. I apologize.
    Don't see any reason to CONCLUDE that I am hiding behind my 4M username. As I said earlier, You are not using your full name on here. Should I assume that you are trying to hide behind a partial name.

I don't see why, as I said. It is YOUR business what name you go by on here. is it not. Same with me.

I have seen a couple of other instances of members accusing other members of hiding behind made up usernames. Both times by someone who is in conflict with someone else.

I am not in conflict with you. We simply don't agree on certain things, and that is all it is to me.

I didn't say the conclusion is you are "hiding" behind a screen name. I said my conclusion is there must be some valid, good reason whey you would prefer no one know who you really are. And there can be many valid, good reasons for that.

Again, I apologize.

I think what you see as "conflict" between folks that leads to one accusing the other of hiding behind a username is usually one person personally insulting the character of another and the response being "you only say it hiding behind your username."

I have never seen anyone either conservative, liberal, etc, when responding to an opinion of "Obama is a moron" "Bush was a jerk" responding with "you only say that behind your username."

If the disagreement has gone to the point of name calling, you can bet someone is going to accuse another person of cowardice and only having the courage to be so boisterous from anonymity.
    Last edited by t.nie; 10-22-2015 at 10:25 AM.

I didn't say the conclusion is you are "hiding" behind a screen name. I said my conclusion is there must be some valid, good reason whey you would prefer no one know who you really are. And there can be many valid, good reasons for that.

Again, I apologize.

I think what you see as "conflict" between folks that leads to one accusing the other of hiding behind a username is usually one person personally insulting the character of another and the response being "you only say it hiding behind your username."

I have never seen anyone either conservative, liberal, etc, when responding to an opinion of "Obama is a moron" "Bush was a jerk" responding with "you only say that behind your username."

If the disagreement has gone to the point of name calling, you can bet someone is going to accuse another person of cowardice and only having the courage to be so boisterous from anonymity.
    So you insist on singling me out. What about everyone else here on 4M. Call us all out or call out none. Start PMing everyone on the member list and asking them why they are not using their real names!

Not singling you out. I have already said twice before, I am sorry. I won't do it again.

I am simply saying that the only time someone makes a point of telling another user they are "hiding behind a screen name" it has nothing to do with disagreeing with an opinion on something. It happens when one user decides to start insulting another.

I looked at Reagan's embassy attacks while being president and there were 8. There are 8 under Obummer so far. But what does this mean. Why did you bring up this issue. The world is going to do what it does regardless of who is our president right? When it come to embassy attacks, are you trying to say if we have a bad president that our media accuses of raising taxes too much then Muslims are going to attack a middle east embassy over it. lol
    Benghazi was not an embassy is was simply a compound they were looking at building an embassy,ONE thing that kept coming up in the 2013 hearing was how congress had the funding on hold for embassy and other sites security even after 3 gop congressmen had been personally asked by Mr. Stevens for their help to free up the funds.if they had done their jobs that money would have been released asap but no they would rather spend it on hearing to try to prove that someone else was really the problem. I call B.S. they want to cover their a$$es. the cia director had more notice and still lost a life in the CIA compound.