Default Cubs Win Cubs Win

Will I have to say ..........YES ................. Not big on Baseball... But That was a Fun four games and as a cub fan that Has about gave up on them WHOOP e ... First team to hit 6 home runs in a play off game.....Sorry race fans ....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Will I have to say ..........YES ................. Not big on Baseball... But That was a Fun four games and as a cub fan that Has about gave up on them WHOOP e ... First team to hit 6 home runs in a play off game.....Sorry race fans ....
    Don't be sorry. He!! I enjoyed it myself.
    I said it this morning - If the Chicago Cubs end up winning the World Series. Back To The Future will be the greatest movie ever.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 10-14-2015 at 05:15 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

I was in the Right Field bleachers. That place was rocking! Great game to be at!!!!
    Race tracker-- RAIN and COLD "killing me smalls"

Wrigley Field on the North side of chitcago, IL is affectionately known the world over as the worlds largest gay bar.

so how many fags does it take to flip over a volkswagon????

You'll never know until the Cubs win the WS

Quote Originally Posted by rc24 View Post
    I was in the Right Field bleachers. That place was rocking! Great game to be at!!!!
    .. have too say I have never seen the place rock like this It was fun too see on TV.....Loved too have been there...My bro. even called and Was happy for me and hes a Card. fan...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 10-15-2015 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    so how many fags does it take to flip over a volkswagon????

You'll never know until the Cubs win the WS
    Good question, Tacky! LOL!

If and when the Cubs win the World Series there will probably be a few die as a result. Every time the Bulls won an NBA Championship back in the 1990's a couple of folks were shot and killed in the aftermath. Imagine what it'd be like if the Cubs, who haven't won a thing since 1908, were to win a World Series Championship.

Death from shootings is commonplace in chitcago so it'll go basically unnoticed. It'l be like 4th of July in October.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    so how many fags does it take to flip over a volkswagon???? You'll never know until the Cubs win the WS
    Dammns...LOL

Cubs fans wont need too burn and kill, the Mayor of Chtown Lets the drug dealers and gang members do that.....most Cub fans don't go out on the streets at night....

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Don't be sorry. He!! I enjoyed it myself.I said it this morning - If the Chicago Cubs end up winning the World Series. Back To The Future will be the greatest movie ever.
    Wish I could go back to the beginning of the year and put some money on the cubies

Cubs fans wont need too burn and kill, the Mayor of Chtown Lets the drug dealers and gang members do that.....most Cub fans don't go out on the streets at night....
    Oh really? Ya' ever been in Wrigleyville before, during and for hours after a Cubs game? Obviously not.

There have been a few murders in recent years in the area surrounding Wrigley and just last summer the chitcago police issued a community alert warning of violent muggings in Wrigleyville due to a rash of robberies near the ballpark.

And you're right, the smart Cubs fans don't go out after dark, after all, it's chitcago.

Wait and see what happens if the Cubs win the World Series. It'll be like the wild, wild west.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Oh really? Ya' ever been in Wrigleyville before, during and for hours after a Cubs game? Obviously not.

There have been a few murders in recent years in the area surrounding Wrigley and just last summer the chitcago police issued a community alert warning of violent muggings in Wrigleyville due to a rash of robberies near the ballpark.

And you're right, the smart Cubs fans don't go out after dark, after all, it's chitcago.

Wait and see what happens if the Cubs win the World Series. It'll be like the wild, wild west.
    You just backed up what I said.. Most of the murders and muggings are too Cubs Fans not by Cubs Fans.. Our King In Washington Number one mans runs it now and LOOK at it now what a F88ked up place it is....

20 Events that Have Occurred Since the Chicago Cubs Won Their Last World Series

1.Both radio and TV were invented
    2.Fourteen teams were added to Major League Baseball
    3.George Burns celebrated his 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th and 100th birthdays
    4.Haley's comet passed Earth, twice
    5.Harry Caray was born, and died
    6.The NBA, NHL and NFL were formed, and Chicago teams won championships in each league
    7.The US fought in World War I, World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War, Persian Gulf War, Iraq War, Afghanistan War
    8.Man landed on the moon
    9.Sixteen US presidents were elected
    10.Eleven amendments added to the Constitution
    11.Prohibition was created and repealed
    12.The Titanic was built, set sail, sank, and was re discovered
    13.Wrigley Field was built and becomes the oldest park in the National League
    14.Flag poles were erected on Wrigley Field roof to hold all of the team's future World Series pennants, which have since rusted and been taken down
    15.A combination of 40 Summer and Winter Olympics have been held
    16.Thirteen baseball players have won the Triple Crown
    17.Swing music, bell-bottoms, and disco came in style, went out of style and came back in style
    18.The Chicago White Sox, Cleveland Indians, Boston Red Sox and Florida Marlins have all won the World Series; what next, the Nationals?!?
    19.The Cubs played almost 15,000 regular-season games, losing the majority of them
    20.Alaska, Arizona, Hawaii, Oklahoma and New Mexico were admitted to the Union

fryefan add 21.The King has Won 700 races and 7 Championships and had a kid (Milk man help) That cant win $hit...

Nothing good ever came out of Chicago

You just backed up what I said.. Most of the murders and muggings are too Cubs Fans not by Cubs Fans.. Our King In Washington Number one mans runs it now and LOOK at it now what a F88ked up place it is....
    I don't know if the murderers and muggers were cubs fans or not, and it's a good bet you don't either so I didn't back up anything you said. chitcago was fukked up long, long before the present mayor took office.
    Quote Originally Posted by bill94el View Post
    You got that 100% correct. chitcago was, is and always will be a dump by the lake. If the place dropped into Lake Michigan we'd all be better off.

fryefan add 21.The King has Won 700 races and 7 Championships and had a kid (Milk man help) That cant win $hit...
    You're a little off on your numbers and the kid don't drive anymore.

We don't have to worry about the cubs fans shootin' people in the event they won the World Series, they just got swept out of a series that they never lead. The Mets do it to 'em again and the billy goats revenge lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post

You're a little off on your numbers and the kid don't drive anymore.
    When his kid drove he did not Win or much any thing else..
    Ok He won a lot of races....was not the point i was trying to make...
    and I can see why some people get mad a you .. You dont seam too get it when someone is Joking it up...
    And then Back too the CUBS that was a 20 Car Crash at 200 mile a hour....
    The billy goats revenge Has NOT a thing too do with it they just $ucked it the last 4 Games....
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 10-22-2015 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bill94el View Post
    If you or CIRF don't think Hugh Hefner is a good thing then, I'm not sure what to say to that. That man brought us boobies for years, sad they're taking them out. The Blues Brothers as well.....can't hate on them either!

for the 108th year in a row..."Wait till next year"

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    If you or CIRF don't think Hugh Hefner is a good thing then, I'm not sure what to say to that. That man brought us boobies for years, sad they're taking them out. The Blues Brothers as well.....can't hate on them either!
    Being from Ohio, you wouldn't understand. Move to downstate Illinois for a year and get back to us. You'll have a whole new opinion.
    The Cubs will forever be jinxed for destroying the life of a diehard Cub fan Bart Hartman. That young man only did what every other fan in the stands would have done in that situation. Alou afterwards said he had no chance at catching that foul ball yet Cub fans still blame him for blowing that decisive game. Chicago has tried to lure him back but He has turned down money, tickets and the keys to the City. Any team that would chastise a diehard fan instead of directing the blame toward their own team will never win a World Series. They could fill Wrigley Field with a stadium full of goats and the curse would not be lifted.

I vote Kyle Schwarber for defensive player of the year.
    8/13/16