Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

And unfortunately the show ran on and on with hot laps, qualifying several classes and a few 10 to 15 minuite delays waiting for a car to be towed off the track.

Many of the fans left right after the Super heats. Of course that was after 11:00 and there was two more features still waiting to be run.

If you are going for night two dress warm. It got a little cold last night sitting up on those bleachers. I expect a full house so don't be late.
    Last edited by MidTnDirtFan; 10-17-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Some promoters think drag n a night out gives fans their money's worth... u jus can't fix stupid, midnight snack anyone?

Well drivers meeting wasnt until 7:00 as Posted...started hotlapping around 7:30...so it really only took like 4hrs to get all that done so I would say it wasnt that bad...i think it starts like 1hr earlier tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by #56Gentryfan View Post
    Heat 2 finish..Heckenist jr,Boles,Hickman,Terry English after controversal
    Just watched that heat on DoD. You must have been bummed at the way that ended.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeX3 View Post
    Just watched that heat on DoD. You must have been bummed at the way that ended.
    Watch the feature race. Multi grove with racing all through the pack. Not able to attend Friday and heard the warranted frustration but let's give a positive shout out for the correction. The Surface came in nice with these guys getting after it! Way to go Duck River!

Took forever to get to the feature as expected, but man it was worth it. When the track is right, there's not many better than Duck River. Fantastic racing throughout the field for the entire 75 laps.

Quote Originally Posted by #56Gentryfan View Post
    Heat 1 finish top 4....V.Hill,tan english,#4,Chilton.....Moyer jr ran 6th
    #4 was Cody Mahoney

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Watch the feature race. Multi grove with racing all through the pack. Not able to attend Friday and heard the warranted frustration but let's give a positive shout out for the correction. The Surface came in nice with these guys getting after it! Way to go Duck River!
    I did watch all the Duck River stuff on DoD. I was referring to him being a fan of the 56 and his heat ending up in the wall on the front stretch.

I thought the racing at Duck River looked great both nights. Shame about ol' Vic Hill. I don't know what Ogle was thinking there.

I did watch all the Duck River stuff on DoD. I was referring to him being a fan of the 56 and his heat ending up in the wall on the front stretch.

I thought the racing at Duck River looked great both nights. Shame about ol' Vic Hill. I don't know what Ogle was thinking there.

That was more strange than anything. I just don't think Billy meant to do that. I think he just had a real run off the top and misgauged something. Or Vic took his right lane and he dove in. It was a pass that could not happen without substantial contact. It was a shame. That was exciting watching the 201 get rad up on the high side from pretty far back.

If you're leading at the Duck and Ogle is second, you might be fixing to meet Mr. Concrete. Just ask Chris Madden. Vic Hill had a reason to be salty. Ogle had the top half of the track and decided to throw a slider from about 4 car lengths back. Another brain fade at the Duck from Ogle.
    Last edited by t3r3e3; 10-18-2015 at 05:10 PM.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Ole Billy has a thing for stuffing guys in the wall at Duck River it seems.

Thanks for the opinions on the Hill/Ogle wreck. I really wish DoD had done an interview with them after the race. I'm sure that would have been interesting. I *think* Billy gets his engines from Vic. He may need to make a switch after this weekend.

Thanks for the opinions on the Hill/Ogle wreck. I really wish DoD had done an interview with them after the race. I'm sure that would have been interesting. I *think* Billy gets his engines from Vic. He may need to make a switch after this weekend.
    Nah vic will still sell him engines. It will just be 12000 extra for the next refresh lol

A very bad deal for Vic, he had a very good race car and looked to be the car to win. No way do I think Ogle clipped Vic on purpose he was coming so fast on the rail he just make a bold move that went very bad.

I like Billy but he straight up went right down into Hill..i seen it with my own eyes...the bad thing about it is that all Billy had to do was stay his line(on top) and would have went right around Hill the next lap...Ogle jr was coming to the front that fast...dont understand why he did that..i was at the same race he did it to Madden...same turn same way...its crazy

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    Nah vic will still sell him engines. It will just be 12000 extra for the next refresh lol
    HA HA HA! That would be awesome.

I gotta see if I can find video on DoD from the race where Ogle took out Madden.

Edit: Found it. DoD had it on a Throwback Thursday video.
    Last edited by SnakeX3; 10-19-2015 at 10:13 PM.

HA HA HA! That would be awesome.

I gotta see if I can find video on DoD from the race where Ogle took out Madden.

Edit: Found it. DoD had it on a Throwback Thursday video.
    Also worth a watch: Madden's victory lane interview the next night at Smoky Mountain.

Thanks man. I'll check it out.