Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any PRP updates?

Mod count, drivers?

I know Stremme an Flanary are there.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

127 mods us what has been posted I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelernation13j View Post
    127 mods us what has been posted I believe.
    112 officially.
    Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

https://m.facebook.com/tannerwilsonracing

It's just like page so ya don't have be a member to keep up with the updates. Looks like qualifications were just completed.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    https://m.facebook.com/tannerwilsonracing

It's just like page so ya don't have be a member to keep up with the updates. Looks like qualifications were just completed.
    Thank you Zach.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by AnothaBenchRacer View Post
    112 officially.
    Very nice car count. $4K, over a 100 mods, dang. Thanks ABR

jake hawkins wins 1st ht. boggs wins 2nd ht then dqed parker wins 3rd ht. then dged this is all I got ! not responsible for mistakes 7 car pileup in ht. 6

another wreck in ht.6 tempers flaring

It sounds like prp is trying to cut down on the car count next year. Post race tech in dirt racing is stupid. Check tires and weight, leave the rest alone! Rulhman got the shaft as well after winning his heat.

k c burdette wins ht. 7 stremme 3rd

Omg they teched modifieds?? End of dirt racing right there! /sarcasm

RuhlmAn and Boggs roofs were maybe a quarter inch to high. What a joke they all passed pre race tech.
    Like RJ said last season in victory lane it's rediculous

Default Tech?

If they passed pre race tech with a roof like that, let them race. If you were talking tires or something blatant, yeah nail them. But if the roof is a little high and you let it go pre race, then leave it. Are they knowingly making their roofs high, pretty much yeah. But don't let one tech be ok and let them race, then say no.

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    Omg they teched modifieds?? End of dirt racing right there! /sarcasm
    If you just ran your $50k plus dirt modified against 100 other cars, passed pre race tech, run your heat and won, to be dqued for your roof, you'd be quite pi$$ed. And I bet the same car has been legal all year long. If it was a bunch, like more than a quarter to half an inch or so, then yeah, tell them pre race you ain't running that. This isn't NASCAR. And with the state of dirt late models, which mods aren't far behind, be glad you've got a 100 of them, because I bet over half are dam good cars.

Anyone know where we can find the complete mod results for last night?

Any more news on exactly who was DQ'ed besides Ruhlman and Boggs. Did either of them run a b main?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It sounds like prp is trying to cut down on the car count next year. Post race tech in dirt racing is stupid. Check tires and weight, leave the rest alone! Rulhman got the shaft as well after winning his heat.
    Depends on what it is and how far off it is. You can cheat some stuff up pretty quickly.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Thing about fudging rules is, You know, you can get called on it at any time or not. When you get the DQ you bite the bullet and remember the times you got away with it. If you didn't know you was illegal, your in real trouble, Sumb Dhit.

Yes they do pre race tech and then post race the top 5 or something. I hope they don't get 30 cars next year

It's kind of hard to tech the roof or deck after the race in my opinion. After the race the car is still gonna be jacked up a bit on the bars after coming off the track before it settles down. I've been thrown out after qualifying because the deck height was too high. When after I jacked it up and let the car settle back down it was legal.

I believe Ruhlman had a legit case to be PO'd. Every single start the 35 car hit him in the rear end