Default Gray spindle steering arm?

Where are you guys running the tie rods on the spindles? I thought I remembered Josh saying he ran one all the way forward and one all the way back. Tony at Woodward told me he doesn't know where there should be but they should be equal on both sides. I currently have both all the way out (longest possible steering arm) but I haven't run the car yet. Thanks in advance for any help. John 1*
    "Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
    — Heraclitus

driver preference. I raced the grey's for a few years (longest setting) and switched over to the blues (shortest setting). I was racing both big and small tracks and wouldn't go back to the greys.

I run on the grey side. The outside holes. Slows the steering down. Never tried the inside holes. Might try it next year when we start practicing

Driver preference. If you're running a slower rack (3.75) I'd go with the 'blue' hole. Or if you're running small bullrings I like a faster feel for the steering.

I know a lot of guys messed around with running the LF in the 'blue' position and the RF in the 'grey' position a while back, but, to me it made the car too inconsistent (if you had to change from entering on the gas/ adjust your entry at all it wasn't predictable how much wheel input the car would require to get turned in).