Default Points payout for the Woo and Lucas???

Does anyone know the points payout for the top 10 in Lucas and WoO?

Woo 1st-$100k 2nd-$60k 3rd-$40k not sure on the rest for woo Lucas 1st-$75k and thats all i know for lucas and I believe that in both series rookie of the year gets $10k

Surprised woo pays more than Lucas since everyone says Lucas is the better series. They must pay better throughout the field

I'm probably wrong, but I think the reason more guys follow lucas than woo is simply the travel.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Surprised woo pays more than Lucas since everyone says Lucas is the better series. They must pay better throughout the field
    I believe woo pays better for every position in points, they also pay back to 12th place. I believe what makes lucas series more attractive to drivers is their sponsorship, TV package, schedule and race purses are better than woo and that adds up over the season. Lucas series also has some pretty big points bonuses like the TV, crown jewell points etc..

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    The WoO has always paid more than Lucas in points. When Steve Francis switched tours, he cited reduced travel as the main reason for the switch. I think of the WoO cut the Great Western tour off the schedule and reduced the number of overall races the tours would get back to being more even as far as big names.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!