Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default hagerstown drivers list 5k to win

who's going and more importantly has there been any passing?

It really doesn't,t matter because a car with the promoters name on it will mysteriously be handed the victory !!!!!

i hope your right and car number is 41 !!! but im sure some others will come to take easy money

41 has a good chance he is fast but it helps when you start on the pole in the first heat all the time.. like Saturday they decided to go heads up geez wouldn't you know the 41 started on pole in the first heat

What kind of car counts are expected for Saturday? Will this race draw Winchester and Pennsylvania cars? I know for years they held a $10,000 to win race for the LM, Sprint Cars and BB Modifieds on this date. Now it appears to almost be a regular show with an increased purse of $5,000 to win.

It always helps to draw good pill,but you gotta stay up front.just so you know i had somebody else draw my pill and he drew a 5.but as far as im concerned they had several cautions to get me.this week may be different its time group trials so we will see what sat will bring.come support your last race of the year at hagerstown .

Quote Originally Posted by doublea25 View Post
    i hope your right and car number is 41 !!! But im sure some others will come to take easy money
    i don't know how any driver who geats the "mysterious" promoter favoritism to secure a victory has the balls to tell race fans to come out and support a race (if you can even call it that) at this track !!!!!

Come on out dirtman007 i will pay your way in also you can see your favorite driver covert in action for free.then i can show you my balls for you coming out to support this sat race event.make sure you come i will meet you at the gate to pay your way in at 415.

Sounds like to me dirtman007's team is running out of places to race. Not running Potomac or Winchester next year. Bashing Hagerstown... To me they need to get off 4m and figure out how to make up the 3/10+ they where off last week during the race...

You guys need to remember that what i say is not the opinion of anyone on the 72 team but my words and my opinions only !!!! With that being said thanks aa for the offer but i don't need anyone to pay my way any where ! My money comes honestly and i don' need your tainted handouts !!! And by the way coverts record speaks for itself and he has never been "handed" any of it !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ROHACK View Post
    Sounds like to me dirtman007's team is running out of places to race. Not running Potomac or Winchester next year. Bashing Hagerstown... To me they need to get off 4m and figure out how to make up the 3/10+ they where off last week during the race...
    THE THREE TRACKS YOU SPEAK OF HAVE WHAT 3 "BIG" PAYING A YEAR BETWEEN THEM ! it is my belief and only mine that the 72 team will step out of the " local" scene in 2016 and race where the reward is greater and the local politics won' effect the out come of their finishes ! again my opinion only !

Thanks 007 i wasnt gonna pay your way in anyway. Let covert pay your way he almost won 20 g thanks to jt spence he didnt .all that was the promotors car anyway things must be rigged . I didnt know who you was until now you old ....!! I got enough respect for old people so im done bashing you see you soon i got some pictures for ya !!

I need fans like you on my car, your ad bams will look good on my quarter panel

Quote Originally Posted by doublea25 View Post
    Thanks 007 i wasnt gonna pay your way in anyway. Let covert pay your way he almost won 20 g thanks to jt spence he didnt .all that was the promotors car anyway things must be rigged . I didnt know who you was until now you old ....!! I got enough respect for old people so im done bashing you see you soon i got some pictures for ya !!
    jt and gregg gunter don't forget that !!!! whats funny aa is ou don't even deny or defend the fact that ernies cars get favoritism !!!!!! is this how you explain your record to your grandchildren ................ well you see that 2016 season i had x amount of wins at the track where the promoter was making it possible for us to win but don't get me wrong son i still celebrated as if it was all me ?

So 2016 i can put bams on my rr quarter panel. Come sat we can talk about 2016 and our plans

only if you take your father in law off and step out from under his favoritism and race where victories really mean something !! believe it will much more gratifying you should try it !!!!!!!!!

And still no drivers list

i'm pretty sure you can bet on at least all of the cars wuth ernie d's on the side of them will be in attendance ! i'm just wondering how they decide which one gets the most favortitism?

Add: Kyle Hardy

Is there any chance Scrub will be racing at Hagerstown? We all know he loves watching Scrub run. I don't believe Ernie D is on his car.