Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

he may need a "self esteem" booster after the whooping he took from those lucas boys at prp last weekend !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Wheels View Post
    Dirtman007 has a good point. Any promoter that has cars on the track is not good business! It generally leads to a sour taste in both other drivers and fans mouths and chases both of them off over time! Car counts have been relatively low at both Hagerstown & Winchester on their special races this year. That may be part of the reason!
    especially when the favortlsm is so blatant ! i guess as a driver who doesn't get to feel the gratification of a "true self earned" victory all that often needs promoter help to get that false sense of gratification ! how shallow !! plus the promoter gets to keep more money in his pocket !!! win win for him !!

I'm just yanking your chain Dirtman. I know how much you love the Scrub!! I do agree with you on sponsoring cars and owning/running the track! It's not the best thing and you'd really have to be careful not to show favoritism. Ernie obviously hasn't done that this year. But, we can't afford to loose a good track like Hagerstown. So, it's good that he picked it up and is at least running it. Maybe someone else can jump in there and manage it. In the 80's and early 90's that was the place. Still a decent place and I love the location. But, it just doesn't seem to get the car counts you would think. But, then again nobody does anymore.