Default Pinning the front end

Can't seem to keep the lf done on the ground when the car has traction. When the car seems to have enough traction to get off the corner, the lf and rf picks up and the car won't steer. Any ideas on what areas to look at?
    '12 blue front rocket
    Narrow right front
    Springs
    Lf 500. Rf. 325
    Lr 200. Rr. 250

Bar locations standard except for top left up 1 hole

J bar between 9"- 9 1/2" on frame. Bottom of pinion
    5th coil 3rd hole from back with 275 spring

54% left side
    55% rear
    180 LR bite

Quote Originally Posted by fastcar View Post
    54% left side
    55% rear
    180 LR bite
    What are bar lengths is the LRU the shortness bracket? What's the LR drop? What's LRU angle at drop? Which rocket brackets do you have, etc etc. what motor do you have. What tire do you run. What is the actual 5 coil length measurement from the axle centerline. You might have to change some settings then go elsewhere to get your traction back What are your handling characteristics. That's low left side higher rear and a lot of bite so you have some crutches going on.

drop left upper bck to std. drop ur rear % to 53.1 to 53.5 and that should get u goin in yhe right direction

bottom of pinion ? that's a factor.

Lr drop 14"
    5th coil 38" out
    Lr top bar short bar 16 3/4"
    Lr top bar 45* at full drop
    Rocket 1 4 link brackets

Always ran j bar bottom of pinion, never heard anyone doing anything any different

take the drop to 13 1/8 and the others i said drop ur bite down to 100 lbs and youll be fine

38" is pretty long on the lift bar.... It also makes no mention of what you have for rebound in your front shocks

Running integra rf high rebound os on both front shocks

I agree I believe the lr drop is 1" too much, that might be what the problem is

Do you think moving the 5th coil back will help lift the back of the car instead of the front, or will it add more traction and cause the front to lift more?

The further out the lift bar is the more weight it takes off the front of the car . The term " high rebound " doesn't mean much , if your shock
    Makes 3000lbs of rebound at 5" but only makes 50 @ 0" it's not going to keep the right front pinned.

put the 5th coil in the 2nd hole from the bck an keep it there. yes the farther foward it is it will take weight off the front a little bit and i mean a little it mainly controls torque to the rear tires.

at 14" u r topping ur shocks out and everything quits workin properly from that point. put it where we told ya and it will be a different car. i promise

13 1/8 and 5th is fine on a rocket 38" or one back from that is standard locations on that car to far back causes alot of pinion wrap trust me been there. the LR drop is your issue and 130 is pretty standard baseline on rocket 14" is a ton of drop depending on which shortner bracket you have you should be in like the 2nd or 3rd hole most of them are 3rd

Thanks for the help. I think you have pointed me in the right direction.

any luck this weekend fastcar

Had to park the car for the rest of the year to save money after being laid off work this week. Hopefully try these changes at the beginning of next year if I go back to work. Thanks again for the advice

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) sorry to hear that. Hope u get bck to it soon we cant afford to keep losin racers.