Thread: Best Crate Car

Default Best Crate Car

What is everyone's opinion on what the best crate car is out there right now on a untouched d-55 Hoosier tire? I have a 2014 blue/Gray rocket but looking at maybe trying something different.

They are all just tubes of metal welded together. There's only so many points on a Racecar that effect its speed, and they are all moveable. Get the one you can get the most help with. And try posting this in the 'crate' section of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by leonard85 View Post
    What is everyone's opinion on what the best crate car is out there right now on a untouched d-55 Hoosier tire? I have a 2014 blue/Gray rocket but looking at maybe trying something different.
    That car as a crate will absolutely fly! If you need help send me a message

you have the best car for a crate!

Best car but good luck getting any help from Richards. When you call there, receptionist sends the call through to some dumb lackey that knows no more than you already do. Goddard from warrior has been the only one on this forum offering a hand to his older chassis buyers. That will be my next car.

Dirtmod13 we appreciate the good words about our customer service! We try to make sure everyone is taking care of from one of the first cars we built to the one that just came off the jig today

Mike @ Warrior Race Cars/Goddard Performance Parts