Default Steve Francis 2016

http://www.stevefrancisracing.com/blog

Should be interesting. To see what happens

Thoughts?

So are they saying they are running woo in 16

Seems like he's going to be running the WoO. Makes sense financially. Better point fund, less crowded fields. So far, at least. I have a feeling the tours are going to be more even talent wise next season.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

At one time Logan was a employee of Ashland oil, he could be Retired by now. Tim is a smart cat and I look for them to field a good piece. Tim was always partial to Russell Baker. I think he passed away a few years ago, anyone know if the family took over the engine business or was it sold out?

They used to put the Russell Baker big blocks in their cars at eldora when Francis ran with Logan before.
    I hope we see the valvoline sponsorship back on their cars next year. That's where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Seems like he's going to be running the WoO. Makes sense financially. Better point fund, less crowded fields. So far, at least. I have a feeling the tours are going to be more even talent wise next season.
    No series has been decided upon yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    At one time Logan was a employee of Ashland oil, he could be Retired by now. Tim is a smart cat and I look for them to field a good piece. Tim was always partial to Russell Baker. I think he passed away a few years ago, anyone know if the family took over the engine business or was it sold out?
    Think the business died when the kids got arguing about dividing up the assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Think the business died when the kids got arguing about dividing up the assets.
    That's a shame, Russell had a good product. I remember seeing his name on several cars growing up back in 90s. I had remembered hearing this but never really knew what came out of it.