Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stubs

Indy you will be waiting a long time $UMP$ been on here for years and has never provided anything but lies, but he does a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) fine work on the 36L

LOL @Buzz the only stub $UMP$ has is a stubbed toe from hitting his toe on the trailer when scraping mud

Quote Originally Posted by $$UMPMOD$$ View Post
    LOL @Buzz the only stub $UMP$ has is a stubbed toe from hitting his toe on the trailer when scraping mud
    You two working on each other's stubs?
    Last edited by $UMP$; 11-07-2015 at 08:23 PM.
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

More BS from a non racing, mud scraping fool $UMP$. The 36L folks are going to come back on and claim you aren't part of their team again. Careful, you may get fired and have to find a mini stock that will hire you to scrape mud

Quote Originally Posted by $$UMPMOD$$ View Post
    More BS from a non racing, mud scraping fool $UMP$. The 36L folks are going to come back on and claim you aren't part of their team again. Careful, you may get fired and have to find a mini stock that will hire you to scrape mud
    $UMP$ is lonely since his BFF Lite Inn got booted for good. he does keep the 36L looking good.

@Buzz , yep, that the best he can do with that 8th grade education from North Newton

Turning the stub is not a very good idea in my opinion with cars equipped with the four link rear suspension. There are alternative ways to lead with the RF other than turning the stub....especially in the UMP part of the world. If you have a handle on the setup, there is no need to lead the right front for entry because the car will stick without using such "crutch" to improve handling.
    Last edited by Anonymous24; 11-10-2015 at 02:22 PM. Reason: grammar
    Find me on Facebook: Impetus Dirt Racing Technologies

VERY WELL SAID..... Just some of these people don't get it ..

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous24 View Post
    Turning the stub is not a very good idea in my opinion with cars equipped with the four link rear suspension. There are alternative ways to lead with the RF other than turning the stub....especially in the UMP part of the world. If you have a handle on the setup, there is no need to lead the right front for entry because the car will stick without using such "crutch" to improve handling.

Quote Originally Posted by indyboywilliam View Post
    And you are one of them!

I just wanted to add.......Those who say they know, surely don't.

thank you for the compliment

Indyboywilliam you are a good guy don't let $ump$ get to you. The best way to deal with guys like him is to put them on your ignore list or just ignore him period. I had to put a guy on my ignore list and it's the best thing I have ever done. I told him he should put me on his ignore list. I don't know if he has because I don't see what he post unless someon quotes him.

Thank you Kidrock...I just took your advice.. everyone should click on there name and go to profile and click to ignore him ..
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Indyboywilliam you are a good guy don't let $ump$ get to you. The best way to deal with guys like him is to put them on your ignore list or just ignore him period. I had to put a guy on my ignore list and it's the best thing I have ever done. I told him he should put me on his ignore list. I don't know if he has because I don't see what he post unless someon quotes him.

Thank you Kidrock...I just took your advice.. everyone should click on there name and go to profile and click to ignore him ..
    You and your buddies are just a bunch of hypocrites it was my thread as you could see! Lol

No problem. It's made it better for me on here. I have no problem if someone puts me on their ignore list. As a matter of fact if they don't like me or what I have to say I welcome it. My parents always told me I'm not going to like everyone and not everyone is going to like me and the best way to handle it is stay away from one another. Best advice I have ever received.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No problem. It's made it better for me on here. I have no problem if someone puts me on their ignore list. As a matter of fact if they don't like me or what I have to say I welcome it. My parents always told me I'm not going to like everyone and not everyone is going to like me and the best way to handle it is stay away from one another. Best advice I have ever received.
    That's beautiful!