Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hagerstown speedway 10/24/15

Which one of the ernie d sponsored cars get the nod from him tonight ?

Feature finish at Hagerstown:
    Winters
    D Yoder
    Friese
    Satterlee
    K Pettyjohn
    Feathers
    Covert
    Lathroum
    Omps
    Stone
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Most of the Ernie d's cars took themselves out at the drop of the green flag! Rofl !!!!!!! The it went to Hagerstown at it's finest (one lane and no passing).if things don't change this track may meet its demise sooner than later !!!

Dirtman, I am fairly new to following DLM's so maybe you can help me out? I am fairly certain Ernie owns Jackson's car and sponsors Anderson. What other cars does he own/sponsor?

Dirtman or Dirtman007 (if you trying to be like 007 you might want to skip the bright yellow Rocket sweatshirt) You should be grateful for for the Ernie D's cars being involved in that wreck. If it was not for that wreck the cars you root for whether it is the 72, 72c or 1k would not have been able to snif the top 10. Oh wait the 1k was at the beginning of the big wreck when it all started to happen. I am sure Dirt Capitol LLC appreciated that you spent your hard earned money to come to a track you despise so much. Thank you for your support to the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by prodirtcar32 View Post
    Dirtman or Dirtman007 (if you trying to be like 007 you might want to skip the bright yellow Rocket sweatshirt) You should be grateful for for the Ernie D's cars being involved in that wreck. If it was not for that wreck the cars you root for whether it is the 72, 72c or 1k would not have been able to snif the top 10. Oh wait the 1k was at the beginning of the big wreck when it all started to happen. I am sure Dirt Capitol LLC appreciated that you spent your hard earned money to come to a track you despise so much. Thank you for your support to the sport.
    I thought you would have come over and shared the 2016 ams schedule with me !

[QUOTE=BTExpress;1963930]Dirtman, I am fairly new to following DLM's so maybe you can help me out? I am fairly certain Ernie owns Jackson's car and sponsors Anderson. What other cars does he own/sponsor?[/QUOTEit is not that hard to tell bur I can't keep track of them all !! Maybe someone with a little more knowledge of that could help you out better than I !

Several years ago you could come from the rear of the field at hagerstrain and at least mount an effort for a win !!!! Not these days under current conditions "..............something has got to change !!!

So, Dirtman is a Rocket man??? That explains things better.

Does that surprise you !!

can anyone recount the controversy with the 99v?

No Dirtman, I guess it doesn't. Wondering if you'd be okay if Ernie D's was still sponsoring Josh in the 25 Rocket car and him being involved in running Hagerstown? I'm not exactly sure who all Ernie sponsors. But, from your posts it sounds like a few. Could it be cause he's not throwing money at Rocket guys now? Just trying to figure out, your dislike for a lot of things racing wise in the Hagerstown, Winchester, Potomac areas?

I don't care what race track you go to anymore you cant start at the back and win. not with the amount of good race cars. As for 99v jumped the restart " according to the a$$ on the 4wheeler " and after it was over hardy went to confront him and got DQ. as for the Ernie cars Anderson had a good car but spun out on the first start and then got caught up in a mess

Yes I do realize that.. I should have said its "hard" to do it.. It's not impossible to do but everything has to work out.. There are a lot of good race cars that race this area.. We are lucky ppl to get to watch his but no one can disagree with it's hard to come from the back and win

im not saying Hagerstown doesn't need change bc it does.. I'm just talking in general.. It's a shame that it has gotten like that bc it used to be a really nice race track to race on now if you don't start upfront your screwed..

many thanks dirtfan19

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    No Dirtman, I guess it doesn't. Wondering if you'd be okay if Ernie D's was still sponsoring Josh in the 25 Rocket car and him being involved in running Hagerstown? I'm not exactly sure who all Ernie sponsors. But, from your posts it sounds like a few. Could it be cause he's not throwing money at Rocket guys now? Just trying to figure out, your dislike for a lot of things racing wise in the Hagerstown, Winchester, Potomac areas?
    The promoters at the tracks you mention are dishonest and very bias to say the least !! And when it comes to track prep and surface conditions Potomac is the only with a favorable rating in that category !!!

Well prodirtcar I can't believe you were that close and didn't introduce yourself !!!

Just to clear few things up double a didnt spin on my own , and on another note ernie owns the car and bland owns the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by doublea25 View Post
    just to clear few things up double a didnt spin on my own , and on another note ernie owns the car and bland owns the rest.
    sure did look like it from where i was sitting !!!!!!!! Unless you are going to blame it on track condition ?
    Last edited by dirtMAN007; 10-27-2015 at 04:34 PM.