Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

has this been confirmed anywhere?

maybe a new chassis manufacturer in next years plans. loose gruff late model by jimmy owens

I won't believe it until DOD reports it.

Looking like this is going to happen.

I'm sorry people but Owens will never be able to purchase a bloomer car again. Bloomer has said before that he never wanted Owens in his cars to begin with. He knows Owens is smart and capable of building his own cars, so he didn't want Owens ripping off his designs. The only reason Owens was able to get one was because Reese wanted one and Reese's friendship with Bloomer trumped Bloomer's fear of Owens ripping off the designs. Look back at old dirt on dirt articles to find where all this was talked about if you don't believe me.

I had heard back in June from some of my USMTS modified friends that Rowland was running out of money with oil prices diving, hence why Stormy Scott wasn't racing much this summer in his Rowland modified.

Owens to drive for bw and jimmy bringing his sponsor and hauler

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Owens to drive for bw and jimmy bringing his sponsor and hauler
    Yep................
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I love Jimmy but I miss Chris Fox with him, I so wished he was back with him, but I know Chris is happy spending time with his wife Sherry and doing family things and fun things each weekend. I just miss seeing him around.... either way Jimmy will do fine in whatever chassis he chooses.... always have and always will.... plain and simple.
    A member from back in the day....

Thumbs up

Man... If this does indeed happen, it'll be so cool seeing The Nightmare in the BWRC house ride!!
    Last edited by Slideways; 10-26-2015 at 09:31 PM.
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

I think this will be a good fit! Owens was best when his cars weren't all rocked over and on the verge of spinning out like he was in the club car! I think the attitude and way the BWRC drives will help him rebound from what most would consider a great season but I'm sure it wasn't up to Owens standards!

The only friendship between Bloomer and Reece is money.....All the time that Reece was sponsoring Owens, He never had a good word for Bloomer, He actually went as far as cussing and calling Bloomer bad names and saying he was nothing but a greedy (fill-in-blank)!!! It will never last, Everyone who knows Reece, He will quit in the end like everything else he has had a hand in!!! I hate it for Jimmy, But the TIT dried up when Reece and the money left, But I told this story before!!! I don't blame Bloomer, He's smart as a driver and even smarter running a business!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotshoe65s View Post
    I'm sorry people but Owens will never be able to purchase a bloomer car again. Bloomer has said before that he never wanted Owens in his cars to begin with. He knows Owens is smart and capable of building his own cars, so he didn't want Owens ripping off his designs. The only reason Owens was able to get one was because Reese wanted one and Reese's friendship with Bloomer trumped Bloomer's fear of Owens ripping off the designs. Look back at old dirt on dirt articles to find where all this was talked about if you don't believe me.
    And he did rip off the knowledge and access. That's why he wanted to team up.

This is a business where everyone rips off everyone else. Can I get an amen CJ Rayburn fans?

Amen to that

as long as people sell there chassis and design, there gone get ripped off, if it works.......

well reece & bloomer had a good year in 2015.

Im just curious if anyone will be the bwrc house car for Charlotte? O'Neal will be in a black diamond car, a pic of it earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Im just curious if anyone will be the bwrc house car for Charlotte? O'Neal will be in a black diamond car, a pic of it earlier this week.

Last I heard was that jimmy and barry was going to be at chrlt but cant conferm that.

Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...