Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Jimmy Owens to BWRC house car.

Jimmy Owens will pilot the house car for Barry Wright next year.

With or without Rowlands support?
    Lions don't worry when sheep try to copy their username.

Honestly jimmy needs to hop back on the Bloomquist wagon again. He hasn't had that kind of success since.

Quote Originally Posted by Porky13 View Post
    bad decision I think
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    bad decision I think

I agree with you HH i think he was better off where he was at than he will be at BWRC.... But im a diehard Jimmy fan and will root for him wherever he is at and hope for the best...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Porky13 View Post
    just wondering where did you get or see this info at?
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Wonder the same thing hoosier. I see him back in sweet far before a bwrc. I thought jimmy didnt really like the bwrc, he drove one off and on in 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    just wondering where did you get or see this info at?
    Was at Barry shop Thursday and a new car was being assembled will be in Alabama next week . I think Jimmy is combining last year deal with Barry for next year.

nO show in anything other than bloomquist equipment...
    Stick with what works...

Jimmy is a smart cookie. I think he'd be best off in a car of his own design.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Jimmy and Barry are good friends. He had a bwrc built and was gonna run it back when him and bloomer were fueding. They settled there differences and he sold that car. He will be fine. When he was in the bloomer car he was real good. Should have never joined the club. Really screwed him up. Caint do much worse then where he is at right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwoods25 View Post
    Jimmy and Barry are good friends. He had a bwrc built and was gonna run it back when him and bloomer were fueding. They settled there differences and he sold that car. He will be fine. When he was in the bloomer car he was real good. Should have never joined the club. Really screwed him up. Caint do much worse then where he is at right now.
    I wouldn't say things were horrible this year with the Club car. Just Bloomer and JD was two steps above everyone else. Maybe Jimmy will bring some ideas to Barry and build off that and have a good car. Probably not alot of deals out there to chose between. And I doubt Bloomer is willing to sign him up like the Landers deal.

Compared to Jimmy's recent years. I would say its horrible. Kevin Rumley made everyone work this year and I think it hit everyone so fast. They were trying stuff left and right and couldn't get a good base to start cause they were so far out in left field

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kwoods25 View Post
    Compared to Jimmy's recent years. I would say its horrible. Kevin Rumley made everyone work this year and I think it hit everyone so fast. They were trying stuff left and right and couldn't get a good base to start cause they were so far out in left field

Top 5 in lucas points this year

1. Davenport

2. Bloomquist

3. Owens

4. O'Neal

5. Pearson Jr

id say 3rd place in points is a pretty decent yr to be honest.. Not horrible by any means...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Jimmy is a smart cookie. I think he'd be best off in a car of his own design.
    I think you're right Josh... And I also think that's why Jimmy made this decision... He and the Wright's are going to combine their knowledge/ideas together and debut a redesigned car in Arizona... Jmo.. I may be wrong, but isn't BWRC involved in Jimmy's modified chassis business?? If so, this move makes alot of sense...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Whatever helps Jimmy, it's not the same not seeing him fighting for wins. Davenport and Bloomquist are great but how much better would it be to see three going for the title.

You guys and these chassis brands just kill me if Owens goes with Wright he will do just fine he is that good of a driver the thing about chassis is some suit drivers better than others there is no magic bullet here if you remember a few years ago this board was lit up over the Bloomquis cars you had to buy 2 of them you were sworn to secrecy if you sold it you had to sell it back to Bloomquist..... Really, if that be so he has a warehouse full of old chassis now doesn't he, come on guys.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    You guys and these chassis brands just kill me if Owens goes with Wright he will do just fine he is that good of a driver the thing about chassis is some suit drivers better than others there is no magic bullet here if you remember a few years ago this board was lit up over the Bloomquis cars you had to buy 2 of them you were sworn to secrecy if you sold it you had to sell it back to Bloomquist..... Really, if that be so he has a warehouse full of old chassis now doesn't he, come on guys.
    There are an awful lot of those super secret Team Zero cars in the hands of regional super and crate racers. I'd bet if you talked to one of them about the selling back to Scott stipulation, they'd laugh at you. Heartily.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Im agree with Mudweiser it would make sence if that happens whatever he does hope he has success at it

Jimmy will do well in these cars. He needed a change!