Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The circus continues

Not a DLM thread, but seriously, Harvick just wrecked the field to save his season. Wheels go right as the 6 passes. 6 and 20 other cars wreck. Don't usually watch NA$CAR anymore, but really, that was so obvious Ray Charles could see it.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

And what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    And what's your point?
    Have some balls and DQ the clown. Gain what modicum of credibility a sanctioning body such as NA$CAR could have. The move was blatant. Punish it.

This happens at a dirt track at least once a week, like golddirt said what's your point, that's kinda like pot met kettle.

Why don't them dirt tracks get some balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    This happens at a dirt track at least once a week, like golddirt said what's your point, that's kinda like pot met kettle.
    And most of those tracks send the offender to the back for rough driving, or flat DQ them for particularly blatant stuff. I know it's pot and kettle with the asphalt circus, but it was blatantly obvious.

Yes, but look at it this way, If you were Harvick and you knew you could do this to save your season, wouldn't you do the same thing. Their is no rule that says he was in the wrong, so I don't blame him.

Nobody has ever been sent to the rear for spinning someone in Nascar, and by rule that caution absolutly ended the race. Harvick new what he was doing. The Circus continues..................

Nobody has ever been sent to the rear for spinning someone in Nascar, and by rule that caution absolutly ended the race. Harvick new what he was doing. The Circus continues..................
    But guys have been black flagged for wrecking a guy. Which means Harvick would be the last car scored on the lead lap. Which means he would not have made it on points. The circus continues...

Wow someone had to create a user name 4m spy today just to send me a stupid pm. People still playing games

If the drivers and teams that gasbag harvick wrecked and/or prevented from advancing into whatever silly, gimmicky chase round aren't PO'd enough to do anything about it why the he!! should we care. It's no skin off my a$$ either way.

If the drivers and crews of the teams financially hurt by this bull$hit don't want to risk getting fined, etc., by NASCAR then catch gasbag harvick away from the racetrack and teach him a lesson. However, it wouldn't be a surprise if Harvick has paid armed security with him at all times when he's outside his home. That's just the kinda' guy he is.

Until there is some Jack Hewitt type justice dealt out to guys that pull $hit like Harvick did it'll keep right on happening.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    If the drivers and teams that gasbag harvick wrecked and/or prevented from advancing into whatever silly, gimmicky chase round aren't PO'd enough to do anything about it why the he!! should we care. It's no skin off my a$$ either way.

If the drivers and crews of the teams financially hurt by this bull$hit don't want to risk getting fined, etc., by NASCAR then catch gasbag harvick away from the racetrack and teach him a lesson. However, it wouldn't be a surprise if Harvick has paid armed security with him at all times when he's outside his home. That's just the kinda' guy he is.

Until there is some Jack Hewitt type justice dealt out to guys that pull $hit like Harvick did it'll keep right on happening.
    Hewitt isn't pretty enough for today's NA$CAR, unless he was sponsored by a beer company. And you can't punch someone who deserves it; you have to push and slap for about two seconds until the crew guys separate you, at which point you angrily wave arms around and point fingers. The last solid punch in NA$CAR was Ambrose, and before that The Allisons v Cale dust up 35 years ago.

Yes, but look at it this way, If you were Harvick and you knew you could do this to save your season, wouldn't you do the same thing. Their is no rule that says he was in the wrong, so I don't blame him.

Yep 9 out of 10 would do it.

T3R3E3 is right, what Harvick did was just as crooked as the MWR deal a couple years back with Bowyer. Harvick knew his only chance (with the engine blowing up) was to cause a caution immediately to freeze the field on the last green, white checkered!! The first one he pulled over and let them by him because he had no choice. But, he absolutely knew that the next yellow it was over and field would be frozen because of the new rule, only one chance of green white checker! So, once Bayne got on the out side of him to get around, he hooked him!! NASCAR has created a joke!! I'm not a Hendricks fan. But, it would be funny to see them tell Stewart Haas, go get your equipment somewhere else!! His move ultimately screwed Jr over.

NA$$CAR will somehow spin it as a "Game 7 moment" and trumpet it as a plus for their convoluted championship and joke of a race series.

Yea harvick move IMO is no different than bowyer spin, I just can't believe those jacka$$es weren't smart enough to wait a few more seconds so jr would have made the cut. So they make up a rule ab 1st restart, let harvick wreck field, and then hit yellow button too fast to piss off 95% of the fans in attendance. Newman would be only guy with enough balls to punt harvick out of guys that missed next round. A guy like David gilliland wouldn't have much to lose either

I agree, other than Newman there's nobody else got it in them to give it back to Harvick on and off the track.

It is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) shame that nascar has come to this, what a joke!!! I used to go to 6 or 8 races a year and haven't watched a full race all year. This is nascars fault for letting it get to this point. Move it back to the old points system. Have them race their 36 races or whatever and who has the most points wins the championship. This chase crap isn't racing!!! JMO!!!

Eric Davis

Just wait till Martinsville. Logano will get his, compliments of Kenseth. And Harvick will get his as well. This chase format will turn into...don't pi$$ the other guy off format before it's over.
    8/13/16

Looked like he was trying to get on the top again