Mahoney
    Robinson
    Feger
    G.Johnson

Mods
    Strickler
    16c?
    Shaw
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-25-2015 at 06:17 PM.

What about simpleton ?

Somehow I knew that was coming.

Congrats to Bobby.

I never seen a simpleton there?

Both races were really good. Mahoney had the fastest car on long runs, but just ran out of time. The mod race was excellent. Hopefully Jody has some video of what went on with Gilpin and a lapper.

Good racing surface top to bottom for a mostly day event. Glad I made the trip.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 10-26-2015 at 12:58 AM.

Good job Bobby!

feger did a nice job coming from the back.

I was hoping DOD would have some video from Florence this weekend since I've been stuck at work. Guess not...

Best daytime racing surface ever. Top to bottom all day long. Super Late leaders were running the outer wall. Mod feature lead changed around 7 times in 40 laps.

Quote Originally Posted by aflack83 View Post
    I was hoping DOD would have some video from Florence this weekend since I've been stuck at work. Guess not...
    was hoping for a video as well. couldn't make the haul
    8/13/16

there is a video of sundays race on dod

Quote Originally Posted by Rollover View Post
    there is a video of sundays race on dod
    Well, it's about time. Thanks for the heads upDOD must have purchased the footage from Jody.
    8/13/16

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTi1haU1hI

Here's a video of the mod race for anyone that's interested. Get to see Gilpin have a little dust up with a lapper. Pretty good race though.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

Here's a video of the mod race for anyone that's interested. Get to see Gilpin have a little dust up with a lapper. Pretty good race though.
    Lol. Who was the retard being lapped that confronted Gilpin while he was in the car? Always my favorite, attack a guy strapped in his race car with his helmet on. You guys were being lapped, if you don't wanna give the leader room it's your right, but good chance someone's getting crinkled sheet metal. Shame, Gilpin was quick. Lapper getting all pissy over that was comical. Watching it on my phone, wasn't very clear in the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, did Gilpin tell him he was #1? And that's why he got out.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The leader was turning 20 second laps.

congrats on the win 32 team... on to martinsville & lot's of people are looking forward to this one

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol. Who was the retard being lapped that confronted Gilpin while he was in the car? Always my favorite, attack a guy strapped in his race car with his helmet on. You guys were being lapped, if you don't wanna give the leader room it's your right, but good chance someone's getting crinkled sheet metal. Shame, Gilpin was quick. Lapper getting all pissy over that was comical. Watching it on my phone, wasn't very clear in the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, did Gilpin tell him he was #1? And that's why he got out.
    From what I seen from my seat, it looked like he did. Ol boy didn't like it though. Gilpin was unstsrapped first, but never got out for some reason. I'm not sure if that guy even knew Gilpin was the leader or not is the odd thing.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

Thanks for the link Z.
    Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    How bout the guy that leaped on top of the racer after the cop pulled him back. Looks like the cops turned all there attention toward this guy after it happened. Maybe one of Gilpins crew guys?? just guessin.
    8/13/16

Gilpin normally has a grey headed dude with him at the races anymore, he looks to be about 50 or so. I'm pretty sure it was him that came off the top rope and jumped on ol boys back and took him and the cop down. Comical to see though right?

It was his Grandfther