Default opinions on Impressive chassis

Just bought a 13 impressive over rail car. Just looing for anyones opinions for likes dislikes and how the overall performance was.

They are nice race cars, a lot of guys winning with them. Jumper is not a bad guy, but getting ahold of him is a real challenge.
    Last edited by stpmotorsports; 11-06-2015 at 07:49 AM.

I like mine, Jumper annoys me, Kenny is good though. I've never had good luck ordering parts from them as I have never received anything from them I asked for. I never got charged for them either however it's pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed annoying to be two faced and unreliable. Everyone has been real nice when you get them on the phone but I'm not interested in calling 20 times for a quick question or measurement. I know people who like the cars but dislike the owners and I know people who can't say enough good things. I guess it all depends on whether Jumper deems you important in his life I don't know. Just my opinion. I have too many choices to tolerate that crap so I'll not recommend them to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardracing View Post
    I guess it all depends on whether Jumper deems you important in his life I don't know. Just my opinion. I have too many choices to tolerate that crap so I'll not recommend them to others.
    A nice product but horrible customer support.

I have to disagree with some of these posts about Donny Jumper yes he is busy but you can not ask for a nicer guy to deal with. Have always had good dealings with him jmo

Ive always wondered why I dont see more of them at the track ....But some are really fast .... This would make some sense I guess .....