Default Florence Fall 50 / Gilpin

Gilpin was leading and was in some heavy lap traffic ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAHD...&feature=share

no dog in this fight..but looked like black cars rf got into lr of outside car then he turned down into Gilpin and round they go...wasn't in drivers seat but from that angle that's kinda what it looks like..

was that devin's paw paw flyin in there? being a paw paw myself I wouldn't give a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) what my kid does, if you're gonna whoop his a$$, yer gonna have to whoop mine too! lol
    powerslave

What goes around comes around. Such as old cliche' but so so true.

His grampa came off the top rope.. WWE style that alone was worth the entry fee. Bad for gilpin he had that won.

I Hated to see that happen to the 1g , there is a lot of talent behind that steering wheel

I like watching Gilping for a couple of reasons ..... One is he shows up for Big shows ..... Ive noticed other local fast guys avoid racing against a 50 car event .... Gilpins Team got beat friday but came back on sunday and figured it out .... Did he wreck himself or was he was he wrecked ? I dunno .... But he sure is fun to watch ....

[QUOTE=dirtracr33;1964160]no dog in this fight..but looked like black cars rf got into lr of outside car then he turned down into Gilpin and round they go...wasn't in drivers seat but from that angle that's kinda what it looks like..
    Agree with dirtracr33... Looks like Gilpin tried to go under a lap car (#10) on the bottom to make it 3 wide. The #17 probably checked up. Resulting in the 17 cars right front making contact with the left rear of the car on the outside.

[QUOTE=dirtracr33;1964160]no dog in this fight..but looked like black cars rf got into lr of outside car then he turned down into Gilpin and round they go...wasn't in drivers seat but from that angle that's kinda what it looks like..
    Agree with dirtracr33... Looks like Gilpin tried to go under a lap car (#10) on the bottom to make it 3 wide. The #17 probably checked up. Resulting in the 17 cars right front making contact with the left rear of the car on the outside.

My bad. I meant to say that the 1G tried to go on the outside of the 10 car to make it 3 wide. Not the inside.