Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pierce

Default Pierce

I guess u can eat crow L.C.. Pierce wasn't done in 2Laps at martinsville like u predicted. Finished the show stayed outta trouble and got valuable lap time, with as everyone knows with a low low budget race team. If he ever gets a shot with better equipment like "Ya i bought my way into nascar red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) "he'll be right up front. Cause you and I know as a driver red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) couldn't hold pierces jock.

really
    8/13/16

Pierce Was in the truck race ?????? Guess I have too watch it a 2 time cause I missed that...
    ( Cause you and I know as a driver Redd!ck couldn't hold pierces jock.) Cause when you way out front why slow up to hold someone jock... Funny a Redd!ck hater loving bobby when and is in the top 3 and bobby Will i must have missed him even being on the track....

...and we will never know. Until someone hands him a million dollars, Bobby will just be another dirt racer.

Think he should really focus on the people giving him money to run Lucas Oil next year, versus wasting time and others money in a Mike Mittler truck.
    Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by AnothaBenchRacer View Post
    Think he should really focus on the people giving him money to run Lucas Oil next year, versus wasting time and others money in a Mike Mittler truck.
    I tend to agree. If a guy can't raise the money to stay in NASCRAP, it makes more sense to dedicate themselves to being the best dirt racer they can be. Richards' and McCreadie's runs in NASCRAP screwed up their dirt racing mojo a bit.

Although the Lucas tour is stacked next year, I think he'd have a much better shot at the WoO title.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    I guess u can eat crow L.C.. Pierce wasn't done in 2Laps at martinsville like u predicted. Finished the show stayed outta trouble and got valuable lap time, with as everyone knows with a low low budget race team. If he ever gets a shot with better equipment like "Ya i bought my way into nascar red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) "he'll be right up front. Cause you and I know as a driver red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) couldn't hold pierces jock.
    Why all the hate for Tyler? I'd say he has represented himself well in NASCAR...not to mention Bobby and Tyler are best friends... It's not a competition with them...Nguyen are both great drivers....

When I see the Pierce fans bashing Tyler... I just laugh... It's just shows the pierce fan base's complete ignorance and jealousy...

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Why all the hate for Tyler? I'd say he has represented himself well in NASCAR...not to mention Bobby and Tyler are best friends... It's not a competition with them...Nguyen are both great drivers....

When I see the Pierce fans bashing Tyler... I just laugh... It's just shows the pierce fan base's complete ignorance and jealousy...
    Exactly! Being Bobby and Tyler are GOOD friends, this thread had me puzzled from the go.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Exactly! Being Bobby and Tyler are GOOD friends, this thread had me puzzled from the go.
    I heard they're no longer friends on Facebook

Bobbys raced on two different half mile tracks one being dirt in the truck series, what makes or breaks you aside from money an equipment is how you perform on mile an a halfs an super speedways........ he currently has little money an below average equipment compared to others an he hasnt done squat at either of the two track sizes i mentioned. I hope he makes it i really do but untill either of the abpve changes its hard for me to get excited about his chances.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    I heard they're no longer friends on Facebook
    And you have heard incorrect...

George where have you been? Bobby finished second at eldora in the truck!

And he ran 3rd at the World, same track. george w got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    George where have you been? Bobby finished second at eldora in the truck!

And although he stayed on the lead lap he still only finished 22nd not really a barn burning performance... Get him in some better equipment other than a Mike Mittler pos and see if the kid can hang on asphalt then...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

And he finished second at the world not third guess that ain't squat two runner up finishes at the same track

The driver that Pierce finished second to in the Eldora truck race (Christopher Bell) will be competing in the NASCAR truck series full time in 2016 driving for one of the best truck teams in the series. Bell won 2 of the 3 National USAC touring division (midget & Silver Crown) a-main's of the Four Crown Nationals at Eldora in mid-September and the announcement of his full time truck ride came shortly after. Coincidence? Maybe.

The moral of the story is: if Pierce wins some big ones the offers will come.

I'm pulling for both to happen.
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-04-2015 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    And he finished second at the world not third guess that ain't squat two runner up finishes at the same track

Your point is well taken golddirt but like i said get the kid in a top notch truck ride and see if he can stack up on the pavement as well as he did on the dirt...... thats my point!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Christopher Bell has been on the Toyota train for a while now with Keith Kunz Motorsports. Putting up numbers too. No surprise to me that he got his chance in Nascar

Quote Originally Posted by dirt junkie View Post
    Christopher Bell has been on the Toyota train for a while now with Keith Kunz Motorsports. Putting up numbers too. No surprise to me that he got his chance in Nascar
    Everyone knew for the past 3 season's that Bell was likely to get a shot. It doesn't hurt that he drove midgets for Keith Kunz but as junkie said, he's been winning the big ones, and often.

Christopher Bell is the best young dirt track driver we've seen since Kyle Larson, and that's sayin' somethin'. He didn't have quite the dirt career that Larson did but nonetheless impressive.

Another great young dirt track competitor is moving on to the fame & fortune. It's fun to watch them all make their move to the big time but it's sad for those of us who are primarily dirt fans to lose driver after driver to the allure of NASCAR.

If and when Pierce moves on up will be just as bittersweet.

I remember seeing Christopher Bell win the NO WAY OUT 40 at Brownstown a few years back. They said it was his first time in non wing sprint. Lawrenceburg had their practice day that afternoon and they spent the afternoon there, then came to Brownstown and won. Brady Short led most of the race running the top. Bell was running the extreme inside and as the laps went on, you could see he was gaining. I don't remember the exact lap he took the lead, but it was very near the end of the race.

I hope Bell does much better than Larson in NASCAR. He has been nothing short of a bust and wont make it very long unless he gets much better.