Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Kenseth WAY TO GO!!

LIL b1tch Joey hade it coming. Joey said there was a difference from what he did two weeks ago from what Matt did today. Joey took him out and Matt pay'd him back. Then horsehead had to throw his stupidity into the mix and I bet that sent Matt over the edge. Penske has lowered himself to the two lowest class clowns to ever drive a racecar. Brian France said "have at it boys" and I think this is what he was saying, take care of it I'm not getting involved. Don't see him doing anything to either driver since he did nothing two weeks ago.

GO HARVICK

Quote Originally Posted by 1bbmft View Post
    LIL b1tch Joey hade it coming. Joey said there was a difference from what he did two weeks ago from what Matt did today. Joey took him out and Matt pay'd him back. Then horsehead had to throw his stupidity into the mix and I bet that sent Matt over the edge. Penske has lowered himself to the two lowest class clowns to ever drive a racecar. Brian France said "have at it boys" and I think this is what he was saying, take care of it I'm not getting involved. Don't see him doing anything to either driver since he did nothing two weeks ago.

GO HARVICK
    I agree with everything that you say. Except for that signature
    Both Penske drivers desperately need to learn a little something about respect for other drivers. Otherwise, they can continue to reap what they sow

Would have thought a lot more of Matt if he would man up and admit to wrecking him instead of saying the car wouldn't turn or what ever, if you wreck a guy just say so be a man about it.

I'm a huge Matt Kenseth fan have been for years, and I agree Joey had it coming, I wish Matt would have done it a little different but the hand is paid back. You can tell from the reaction of the pit crew that they knew they had it coming, they all just lowered there head and walked away... If they truly felt injustice they would have been in Matts pit, What comes around goes around. now there will be pentalties and talk about it and by the time next week comes Matt will be fined and penalized points and it will just show the pussification of Nascar

I agree with you Matt should have said "yep I took him out" everyone knew it was coming and once he got into him he stayed in the gas and run him into the wall. If your gonna do a pay back man up to it don't try and hide it after it's done. Hope the 2 & 22 get the message.

As for "GO HARVICK", Jr and Kenseth are out so of who's left he's my driver. But it would be cool to see Gordon win on his way out. Should be fun to see what BALLS Brian France has and what he's gonna do if anything.

Remember "have at it boys", best line he has used yet.

Nascar will look at this different like they have already said the incident a few weeks ago was two guys going for the win this one was a lapped car taking out the leader, might not be to good for Matt

Quote Originally Posted by 1bbmft View Post
    LIL b1tch Joey hade it coming. Joey said there was a difference from what he did two weeks ago from what Matt did today. Joey took him out and Matt pay'd him back. Then horsehead had to throw his stupidity into the mix and I bet that sent Matt over the edge. Penske has lowered himself to the two lowest class clowns to ever drive a racecar. Brian France said "have at it boys" and I think this is what he was saying, take care of it I'm not getting involved. Don't see him doing anything to either driver since he did nothing two weeks ago. GO HARVICK
    Ya mess with da bull ya get the horn ! Hopefully if he gets in contention again someone else will give it to him as well. I'm sure Harvick will never forget that comment he made about Delana wearing the pants in his family. Talk about somebody needing a Jimmy Spencer tune up , that kid is it!

I believe the fans said it all and in a big way . Big Bird had it coming which means if France is still as dumb as he looks ...................and he is , he will dish out more stupidity and there will be even more empty seats next week also . They couldnt even fill up Martinsville , which shows that idiot has nearly killed the sport his grandfather made great . I live 12 miles from Talladega and it looked like an ARCA race was going on there instead of a cup race last week . Big Bill is probably rolling over in his grave . That chase thing is nothing but a crap shoot , a joke .

I understand the actions today, but I hate it because it trickles down to the local tracks....

Although I didn't t see the race yesterday that's what made NASCAR so popular.j Just what Matt did yesterday. Just think about that's the kind of stuff that put NASCAR on the map. Remember the first flag to flag race and what happened. Let's see if you do.

One question I have since some of are complaining about this format for the points title. Would you go back to watching NASCAR if they went back to the old format?

I would go back to following NASCAR and probably go to races again but they would have to do away with the top 35 in owner points being locked into the races. Only the fastest 42 and 1 provisional get to start. Do away with the lucky dog bull$hit of getting back on the lead lap without earning it. NASCAR would have to run the races to the advertised distance and no more and of course they'd have to do completely away with the biggest gimmick of them all, this stupid thing they call the chase.
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-02-2015 at 07:18 AM.

Bottom line: you can't blame Kenseth or Logano (even though he had it coming) just like you can't blame Harvick for Talladega. They are playing by the rules they are given. Brian France and his Chase crap are to blame if anyone is.

I see a fuel milage win coming for the 24 at homestead to add the final insult.

I have to admit that seeing Gordo win his 93rd race with only 3 races left in his driving career was kinda' cool. Never been a Gordon fan but it's nice that he was able to pick off one more win.

I remember well watching a very young Jeff Gordon mix it up with Sleepy Tripp, Stan Fox and Jack Hewitt among many others at little old Macon Speedway in a midget back in the early 1990's then turn around and run the Springfield Mile in a Silver Crown car the next day racing guys like Jack Hewitt, Chuck Gurney, Jimmy Sills and "Ziggy" Snider.

Love him or hate him Gordo has come a very long way since those days and has always represented NASCAR, and racing as a whole with class and dignity. That statement applies to fewer and fewer drivers as time goes by.

Mat didn't exact his payback because Logano cost him a win in another race. Mat's payback was payback for Logano taking Mat out of the chase. Logan had two wins to his credit, was safely into this round of the Chase competition to race for the title, and STILL decided that since he couldn't figure out a way past Kenseth clean, he would just move hi right on up out of the way and take the win.

Which is fine and dandy, as long as the win in that one race is ALL you are racing for. But Logano didn't just wreck him out of a single race win, he wrecked him completely out of a shot at the Championship and quite frankly, when you are safely into the next round, wrecking some guy just because you can is bound to get you all the retribution you can stomach.

I saw Kenseth after Kansas, and his comments were basically, Ok, fine, Logano wants to race that way, that's fine, but the bottom line is he is running for a championship and if this is what he is going to do, then you know, you might find that you are going to have a hard time winning that championship in the next coming races.

Yesterday Mat made it clear what he meant. You wreck me out of the Championship, then if I get the chance, I am going to wreck your Championship too. And that is exactly what he did.

Had Logano run Mat clean at Kansas, Mat wins, both go into the next round and then all bets are off, it's every man for himself. But at some point Logano needs to understand that if you want to win the whole thing, you best not be doing stupid crap along the way to other folks who are fighting to stay in contention too. And Logano wrecking Kenseth at Kansas was the stupidest thing he could have possible done.

Cooperation is just as much a part of lifting that trophy at the end of the season as beating and banging is on the run to it. But just because you CAN wreck someone for a single race win, it's not always the smartest move to make. Especially under the Chase format where a win gets you into the next round.

Logically Kenseth was not a real threat to Logano for the Championship. Logano is fast, the team is on fire, he's winning like crazy, so its not like Mat is some threat that Logano is better off if he's not in contention. But Logano took Mat out, and now instead of being a guy that Logano can look at in the 8 and say "don't need to worry about beating him, I practically let him stay in the Chase at Kansas" now Logano has created an enemy, a guy with an axe to grind who wants payback and while it may cost him a fine or suspension, Logano may have lost the Championship over it. NOT smart at all.

Logano has no one but himself to blame for this. I've watched plenty of races where the guy in second is hammering away to try to get by the guy in front but decides, in the end, that second place is better than running the risk of wrecking yourself in the process, costing both of you points and money, and making an enemy that could come back to bite you.

When Logano wrecked Kenseth at Kansas, he didn't just wreck Kenseth's race win and shot at the next round of the Chase. He wrecked his own chances at winning the Championship, too.
    Last edited by t.nie; 11-02-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Nascar has big problems. Kenseth took him out. Just about everyone knew that was going to happen at some point. Harvick caused a wreck last week at Talladega. Really know different, except he wasn't a lapped car yet. How does anyone prove Kenseth didn't have some break on is car?? I said this when Bowyer and Waltrip racing was penalized at Richmond a few yrs ago. Total BS, as other teams have played they system, yet were not punished. They punished Truex, Bowyer, and Waltrip racing big time. Sponsors were lost. Does Dewalt or another sponsor leave, if Kenseth is parked? Logano still has two races to win, so he is not out of anything yet.

This is what the ticket buying fan and the avid TV fan want. Did ya' hear and see the crowd yesterday? When I watched the highlights I thought pro wrestling had merged with NASCAR (maybe they have! LOL!). I have no ax to grind one way or the other in this deal but clearly the fans loved it, and they should get what they want.

After all, it's NASCAR. We want wreckin' and fussin' as a big part of the racin' experience! Don't we?

Heck, they've built statues in tribute to guys that made their career out of wreckin' people.

Go to any local track (dirt or asphalt) and every week someone has a payback to someone. I've had em both ways in my 38 years of racing and still have one to give back. NASCAR has created this with the stupid CHASE If your gonna run 36 weeks then keep the point system the same for 36 weeks. I have an idea for ya Mr France why not run the chase the whole 36 weeks, you could after 6 races only keep the top 30, 12 races top 24, 18 races top 18, 24 races top 12, 30 races top 6 and then the final 6 races make the top 6 start in the rear and race there way to the front and see who ends up where. No stupider than what you have now.

NASCAR has been going down hill for 10 years now and it's either time to go back to what worked for the first 50+ or try something different, this CHASE sh1t is not working anymore and the lack of fans in the stands should be all Brian France should need to see to make a change. This is not a stick and ball sport where you have 5-11 players involved (yes there is the pit guys) on every play, but only one driver per team and HE can make or break the race.

Wake up NASCAR before it's to late (and by the fans in the stands) it ain't far off.

Used to be a MATT fan but no more!

Perfect outcome.........a Toyota wrecked a Ford and a Chevy won!! Love it.