Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Kenseth

Default Matt Kenseth

I think he did the right thing dumping Joey. He sure made a lot more fans...LOL

Logano just learned that paybacks are hell. Maybe he will think twice before he spins out someone in the future.

One thing for sure, if you are a bully on or off the race track - your payback will come big time.

I'm just curious here. I'm not a fan of either one. When the first incident happened between these two, what was Joey supposed to do exactly? Matt took him up the whole race track and pinched him into the wall. So is that okay to do and not expect to not get turned around? IF Matt had just let him go in that situation, he would've finished 2nd in that race at Kansas, and would've been in a better spot in points leading up to now. I dont understand how what Joey did was so bad, why it made everyone look down on him? Being around racing, and have actually raced before. If I was treated as Joey was at Kansas, I'm doing the same thing, don't run me to the wall and expect nothing to happen. Yea, Joey took him out, so what? I done laid out what would've been the smartest thing to for Matt at the time.

Joey took him out, brake checked him bad going to pit road the next week, then this week the knucklehead teammate takes him out. He would have had my permission to drive his car through Penske f@cking haulers. Justice was served today, NASCAR need not involve themselves in this incident either.

I didnt know of the brake checking deal from last week, or the deal from this week. If you cast stones like that, then it's deserved.

Joey said they will not let me get too him.. LOL Joey if you got to him he kick your a$$... The kid is so full of $hit....

I can't stand Logano. Not sure why, but if he didn't know that was coming he never raced on Saturday nights very long. When I was fairly new to racing I was complaining to a buddy about guys always running into me. He asked if I knew why they ran into me. When I answered no, he replied "because they know you won't do anything about it." Logano now knows Kenseth will do something about it.

Well done Matt Kenseth.

The most entertaining thing of this whole incident was Logano's daddy lookin' to kick some ass and avenge the wrong that had perpetrated on his poor kid. It looked like he was saying something like "please hold me back or I'm gonna' kick somebody's ass, please hold me back"!! LOL!

not a fan of either of them, but blatantly taking out the leader while being lapped is b.s. and then not having the guts to man up to what you do is chicken crap too... dont know about brake checking last week but did see the logano/kenseth issue from kansas...kenseth blocked him the last few laps and joey with the faster car wasnt going to be blocked on the last lap...thats racing... riding around and taking out the leader while youre being lapped is a freakin joke...but then again its the only way anyones gonna care or talk about nascar anymore...none of it is as bad as what harvick did at talledega...whipe out half the field to keep yourself in the "chase"

I've watched the replay a number of times concerning the Martinsville incident. You watch it and observe the white lines on the track, Approaching the turn, both cars begin moving towards the inside, Kenseth is suppose to back off (according to who?) and let Logano to the bottom line, and Kenseth doesn't back off. Did Kenseth mean to not back off? Of course he did but it's not like he was head hunting. His brakes were locked up as they slid into the outside wall as witnessed by the skid marks. Real payback would have driven the 22 over the outside wall all at full throttle and into the parking lot.
    The eunuchs at NASCAR will probably do something but this incident was a result of it NOT having done something in the past about this "racin' is rubbin'" BS.

Quote Originally Posted by h1ghs1de View Post
    not a fan of either of them, but blatantly taking out the leader while being lapped is b.s. and then not having the guts to man up to what you do is chicken crap too... dont know about brake checking last week but did see the logano/kenseth issue from kansas...kenseth blocked him the last few laps and joey with the faster car wasnt going to be blocked on the last lap...thats racing... riding around and taking out the leader while youre being lapped is a freakin joke...but then again its the only way anyones gonna care or talk about nascar anymore...none of it is as bad as what harvick did at talledega...whipe out half the field to keep yourself in the "chase"
    agree w this post

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    I've watched the replay a number of times concerning the Martinsville incident. You watch it and observe the white lines on the track, Approaching the turn, both cars begin moving towards the inside, Kenseth is suppose to back off (according to who?) and let Logano to the bottom line, and Kenseth doesn't back off. Did Kenseth mean to not back off? Of course he did but it's not like he was head hunting. His brakes were locked up as they slid into the outside wall as witnessed by the skid marks. Real payback would have driven the 22 over the outside wall all at full throttle and into the parking lot.
    The eunuchs at NASCAR will probably do something but this incident was a result of it NOT having done something in the past about this "racin' is rubbin'" BS.
    The last sentence of Mr. jog49's post goes right to the heart of the matter. Well said, sir.

Joey didn't race much short track local stuff because Mark Martin got him a ride in NASCAR because he was kicking Mark's son's but in go-karts. Daddy Lagano hade big deep pockets and the two combined is why he is where is at today. Lil rich kid bought his ride.

Think about this, go back 30+ (1985+/-) years and Joey did this to Dale Sr, Rusty, Darrell, Cale any one back then the kid would have never made it outta the track with out getting his azz kicked.

Mr. Brian Z France's mantra of "boys have at it...." , a couple years ago, is a factor too.

Harvick should have got the same thing! Go Matt!

Kenseth had a perfect chance to get a dig on harvick in his interview, " I was just trying to get out of the way and never saw him until we made contact" instead he blamed it on mechanical failure... Harvick is smiling ear to ear now as the heat is off of him.

Iam now a Kennesth fan.

I totally agree with what Kenseth did I would have done the same thing I laughed when I seen it my thoughts about logano is that he is little snot nose spoiled brat with having everything handed to him on a silver platter and a face u would like to just slap