Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Kenseth

The crowd gave big applause cheering for Kenseth, looks like the crowd thought Kenseth was justified in what he did.

Saddest part is you have 2 pussies sitting in cars with tens of thousands of dollars of damage and both were afraid to get out of their cars. Neither got out for quite sometime. Any short track one if not both drivers would be scrambling to get out of there cars and going to confront the other driver.

Dirt racing has a rule for this spin the car in front of you you go too the back of the line..when the 22 spun the 20 be for this race if they had put him too the back.. Maybe he found a way to pass (22) by not crashing him (20) then the 20 would not have too pay back...I DONT like dirty racing. But i will send money too help pay a fine if Kenseth is fined....If all the racers payed back 22 for his race day driving there ant a nuff races left this year for them too crash him....

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Saddest part is you have 2 pussies sitting in cars with tens of thousands of dollars of damage and both were afraid to get out of their cars. Neither got out for quite sometime. Any short track one if not both drivers would be scrambling to get out of there cars and going to confront the other driver.
    Cause if they did they were told that they would be parked...and fined new rule this year....You can not get out of car be for a track member gets too your car.....14 T S rule...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 11-02-2015 at 11:44 AM.

I don't understand all of the Logano hate. I'm not particularly a fan of either, but Logano moved Kenseth to win a race. Kenseth is pi$$y because he's out of championship contention so he takes his already trashed car and drives through the leader of the race as "pay back". Those are two entirely different actions. When you are 10 laps down and take out the leader, you deserve whatever punishment NASCAR throws at you. As for him owing Logano, Joey tried several ways of getting around Matt at Kansas. I'm not really a fan of moving a guy for a win, but that is historically ok. How many times did Dale do it without anyone calling for his head? I lost a lot of respect for Kenseth yesterday. I thought he was better than that.

The difference between Dale and everyone else was that Dale and everyone else knew NASCAR would not penalize Dale while other drivers would have wins taken away. It's called having Billy France and NASCAR deeply in his pocket. Not sure there is an active driver or team that has that type of advantage these days. Not even Earnhardt Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by jb20 View Post
    I don't understand all of the Logano hate. I'm not particularly a fan of either, but Logano moved Kenseth to win a race.
    You're closeLogano wrecked Kenseth to win a race. Not "moved". He also ended his chance at a Title run. Logano is not out of it yet so I'd say he got off easy. Not a fan of either one but I have more respect for Matt than I did before the race. I like a guy who tells it like it is and isn't afraid of NASCRPS punishment.
    8/13/16

Who cares.....................congrats GORDON!!!! Epic win.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You're closeLogano wrecked Kenseth to win a race. Not "moved". He also ended his chance at a Title run. Logano is not out of it yet so I'd say he got off easy. Not a fan of either one but I have more respect for Matt than I did before the race. I like a guy who tells it like it is and isn't afraid of NASCRPS punishment.
    Kenseth did anything but tell it like it is in his interview... Napcar needs this circus to continue because the racing itself sucks. Homestead shaping up to be a team demo!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Kenseth did anything but tell it like it is in his interview... Napcar needs this circus to continue because the racing itself sucks. Homestead shaping up to be a team demo!
    By a bunch of team homos.........

And your right about NASCAR needing this.........waaaay to many empty seats for it to be martinsville , and a chase race.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Dad died and boy get too run it ...Dad was good at running it the kid is not.. Hard too believe that the race was only 1/2 full.. They have run off all the old fans.. Kids came in for 3 or 4 years and now a lot of them have moved on ..But the old fans will not come back...All the cars look the same 1/2 the new tracks look the same..Cant do this cant do that . make up rules as you go.. the kid need too sell it too someone who can run it....

LOL, while everyone is choosing up sides, I will remind everyone of how Gordon took out Bowyer and cost him a real shot of winning the championship. He did that because he said he didn't like the way he was racing him. Hum. Gordon got a slap on the wrist. I thought that was even worse than what happened yesterday. Although, what happened yesterday was very unfortunate.

Bet Gordon was in a Longhorn.......Horns up

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    LOL, while everyone is choosing up sides, I will remind everyone of how Gordon took out Bowyer and cost him a real shot of winning the championship. He did that because he said he didn't like the way he was racing him. Hum. Gordon got a slap on the wrist. I thought that was even worse than what happened yesterday. Although, what happened yesterday was very unfortunate.
    Hey Power, there isn't enough bandwidth here to list all the lowlife bull$hit your boy stewy has perpetrated through the years starting with quarter midgets, through USAC and all the way to Canandaigua.

You've been a gordo hater for a long time, now haven't ya' Power? Bbwwaaaaahahaha!

How's your back door buddy HB these days? Hehehehe!!

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    If either one got out of their cars the PC crowd on here would be in a total uproar about it. You know it's a horrible act to get out of a race car!!! LOLOLOL

Just add this to the discussion. If I remember right, Lagano was already locked into this round of the chase with a win at Charlotte. So if you look at it, did he need to race Kenseth so hard at Kansas???? Was the brake Checking at 'Dega necessary????? For him (Lagano) he probably did, to keep Matt out of the chase. To me, that makes the Martinsville dump more than justified!!!!

Nascar created this mess when they come up with the chase elimination. You have to wreck people to stay in...No way a guy with 5 wins should be eliminated because of one bad race....If Dale Earnhart were alive and was eliminated in the first round , his fans would be burning the place down...The way Nascar is run today by golden boy France , is part of the reason the stands are empty today....

Fagono tried to kill Denny and nothing was done.Nascrap love the Penske boys.

RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Default He did it right

And it will be fair if him or his teammates wack keslooski and losegano out the next two weeks but I would have waited and stuck them at Homestead and made it final jeporady.--Leonard