ULTIMATE SUPERS “battle of the blue Grass” schedule continues to add events for 2016!

The ULTIMATE Super Late Model “Battle of the Blue Grass” Inaugural season schedule filling fast!
When the announcement was made at Ponderosa Speedway this past August people still wondered, will this really happen? The answer is yes and it is happening right now! The schedule for the brand new BOB region of the ULTIMATE Series. “This is the most excited I have been about racing in a long time” said owner Stan Lester. “It truly is refreshing to see people so excited about bringing back the battle of the blue grass name to the sport. Tracks are calling wanting to schedule events and we are just trying to work out all the logistics. We try our best to avoid scheduling against other series. That’s no good for anyone including the tracks and teams”.

ULTIMATE BOB plans on 14-18 races the first season and that’s shaping up quickly. There are 7 races actually booked right now and tracks are trying to work our dates as quickly as they can. “We talked to a ton of drivers at the DTWC” said Don Lester of the series. “I was surprised that people were actually flagging us down wanting to talk about it and maybe more importantly who some of the names where, but that’s a great problem to have. These teams are ready for a good regional racing series and that’s exactly what we are. I think a lot of teams are figuring out they just can’t afford to do the National Tours anymore. The timing is great”.

Our plans are to release both the ULTIMATE BOB and SE schedules at the PRI trade show.
Point fund: (point fund could be increased, but we needed to give everyone something they could depend on now) $5000, $2500, $1750, $1250, $1000, $850, $700, $650, $600, $500.

Minimum purse is $3000 to win - $400 to start

National events are a minimum of $10,000 to win. If a event is out of your region, but you go to support it you can use your finish to replace a worse finishing points event.

Combo Events: Combo events will be utilized when the regions are close in proximity. Race pay is where you finish. Points will be awarded per region meaning if you finish 2d in the race, but the first BOB team you would get 1st place points.

www.ultimatesupers.com

sl@fastrakracing.com

Stan Lester- 706-371-6349
Don Lester – 706-246-5883
Office – 678-935-7304