Default need some sealing bolts for your Crate ?

here you go bid away.this is exactly why Crates are doing very little to help racinghttp://www.ebay.com/itm/602-Crate-engine-bolts-/321912702609?roken=cUgayN

only problem with those ... they aren't true GM BOLTS.... .. compare to a set from the factory and you would know the diffrence

Indy in general I dont mind crates, I HATE the fact that UMP is pushing for crates only in bmods. I also think there is a lot more cheating going on with crates and no one is checking anything. Been hearing lots of reports of cam changes by knocking out back plug.

I AGREE.... UMP NEEDS TO STEP UP AND TECH THE CLASSES ALOT MORE ! with that being said TRACKS NEED TO TECH ALSO ... .ITS NOT JUST UMP THAT NEEDS TO DO IT ALONE

Quote Originally Posted by sirleafalot View Post
    Indy in general I dont mind crates, I HATE the fact that UMP is pushing for crates only in bmods. I also think there is a lot more cheating going on with crates and no one is checking anything. Been hearing lots of reports of cam changes by knocking out back plug.

How do you get the timing chain off if there pulling the back plug off

@bob75, that would be quite a trick wouldn't it.

forgot to mention that part of this is taking off the water pump and drilling a nice hole in the timing cover, to be able to get at the cam. Then resealing the cover. note you have to make the entry nice and neat, and also no bigger than what you can hide with the water pump being mounted very close to the timing cover.