Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kyle Busch Is Right Where We Want Him To Be

Kyle Busch could win a Sprint Cup Championship next weekend at Homestead, Florida.

This is a dream come true!! A guy that didn't compete in over 30% of the scheduled races is in position to win the Cup Championship.

Only NASCAR could alter the rules and grant waivers of competition to allow this to happen.

Gotta' love it.

GO PEE WEE JR.!!

That's what happens when you let big corporations take over your sport.

Money talks

Agreed Kid.

But you left out the part about how bull$hit walks.

A whole year of racing and only the last one counts now that is what I call a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Agreed Kid.

But you left out the part about how bull$hit walks.

Your right CIRF lol

So did you both complain when they did it for Stewart? Ole Kyle lived by the rules given to him, he did make top thirty in points, correct? He did have a win, correct? In fact four wins I believe.. was it not NASCAR's partial fault for his injuries for not having the safer walls in place, as they should have at a extremely high speed joint like Daytona... Did the team not race in every event through out the year? Did the car not compete as the #18 and the team show up and spend the money to compete? Did not he team, car owner and crew show up each and every event ready to race, including Daytona 500, one day after the accident? I thing they have more then complied for Kyle to run.... but go ahead and snivel, cause once again, no one will listen, and Kyle will still be there... What you should be doing is marveling at his talent, and team but alas, that would be positive and we certainly couldn't have that, now could we....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    So did you both complain when they did it for Stewart? Ole Kyle lived by the rules given to him, he did make top thirty in points, correct? He did have a win, correct? In fact four wins I believe.. was it not NASCAR's partial fault for his injuries for not having the safer walls in place, as they should have at a extremely high speed joint like Daytona... Did the team not race in every event through out the year? Did the car not compete as the #18 and the team show up and spend the money to compete? Did not he team, car owner and crew show up each and every event ready to race, including Daytona 500, one day after the accident? I thing they have more then complied for Kyle to run.... but go ahead and snivel, cause once again, no one will listen, and Kyle will still be there... What you should be doing is marveling at his talent, and team but alas, that would be positive and we certainly couldn't have that, now could we....
    I never complained then and I'm not complaining now just telling like it is. I really don't care how they crown a champion and how they do the points. I like the old way better but, really don't care but, I would like to see better overall racing then what they have now.

Snivel? Hehehehehe!

Marveling at his talent?! Hehehehe! The guy hasn't won a thing yet but now that he's got this manufactured opportunity courtesy of NASCAR and their silly gimmicks NASCAR just may have a driver champion of their premier division that competed in 30% less points paying events than everyone else.

Marvel at his talent?! Up until this point in time pee wee jr. couldn't carry Jimmie Johnson's sweaty stinky post race Nomex underwear and the numbers prove that beyond any sane doubt. Do numbers exist to prove otherwise? Nope.

As far as Stewy is concerned, I don't believe him, pee wee or anyone else who does not compete in every scheduled event should be eligible to be a season long champion. Period. Injuries are part of all sports and physical activities. While being unfortunate, sometimes injuries (and other circumstances in regards to Stewy) are a reality and all the waivers and special dispensations in the world won't legitimize a bogus champion who has competed in 30% less events. At least not in the real world, a world devoid of gimmickry and waivers. Even golf, which really isn't a sport, has an injury component.

However, the whole NASCAR Cup championship process, after serious consideration, any clear thinking person must come to the conclusion that the championship process itself is bogus and illegitimate so why not have a season champion whose season consisted of nearly 30% less competition than everyone else!!

So.........in that case.......

GO PEE WEE JR.!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Snivel? Hehehehehe!

Marveling at his talent?! Hehehehe! The guy hasn't won a thing yet but now that he's got this manufactured opportunity courtesy of NASCAR and their silly gimmicks NASCAR just may have a driver champion of their premier division that competed in 30% less points paying events than everyone else.

Marvel at his talent?! Up until this point in time pee wee jr. couldn't carry Jimmie Johnson's sweaty stinky post race Nomex underwear and the numbers prove that beyond any sane doubt. Do numbers exist to prove otherwise? Nope.

As far as Stewy is concerned, I don't believe him, pee wee or anyone else who does not compete in every scheduled event should be eligible to be a season long champion. Period. Injuries are part of all sports and physical activities. While being unfortunate, sometimes injuries (and other circumstances in regards to Stewy) are a reality and all the waivers and special dispensations in the world won't legitimize a bogus champion who has competed in 30% less events. At least not in the real world, a world devoid of gimmickry and waivers. Even golf, which really isn't a sport, has an injury component.

However, the whole NASCAR Cup championship process, after serious consideration, any clear thinking person must come to the conclusion that the championship process itself is bogus and illegitimate so why not have a season champion whose season consisted of nearly 30% less competition than everyone else!!

So.........in that case.......

GO PEE WEE JR.!!

Now I see, its jealousy.... not all that surprising.... and Kyle has more wins in the Nationwide then anyone, I think same with Trucks and what 25 or 30 cup wins....seems like he wins pretty good...

Jealous? Hmmmm. That's a new twist, even for you gimmick boy. Jealousy over some ill mannered Pee Wee Herman look alike isn't something we would aspire to. Hehehehe!

The facts are what they are and pee wee doesn't have a championship and won't have a real one even if he wins the gimmicked up mess this year. All those triple-A and double-A wins are just background noise, so to speak. I only stated the facts of pee wee's career so far.

Your missing the basic point. It's lost in your love affair with pee wee jr. My problem isn't with your boy pee wee jr., it's with NASCAR. That goes for me and several million others that once were interested in NASCAR Cup racing.

But, for this weekend anyway, we'll be pullin' for the same guy!

GO PEE WEE JR.!!

Attached Images Attached Images

NASCAR didn't do anything wrong, for once they were consistent...isn't that what you guys want? Hard as heck you make you whiners happy...

If the 24 doesn't win, I'm with you CIRF: GO 18! Just to prove how dumb the whole deal is. I agree Kyle Busch is a heck of a wheel man. Even though I've always liked him, I never thought I'd hear someone get booed more than him, but Logano and Mouthlowski proved that to be wrong last week. However, I'm sorry but being able to win the title after missing 1/3 of the year is absurd. No baseball, football, or basketball team could skip half the year and still be in contention, and before you say Nascar is a team sport, yes it is, but points, wins, etc are tallied by drivers not teams.

There ya' go gimmick boy! Read A ron's post slowly and do your best to comprehend what the real point is.

A ron put it in simple concise language. I quote:"being able to win the title after missing 1/3 of the year is absurd".

That's all you have to comprehend to basically get it figured out.

GO PEE WEE JR.!!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by A ron View Post
    If the 24 doesn't win, I'm with you CIRF: GO 18! Just to prove how dumb the whole deal is. I agree Kyle Busch is a heck of a wheel man. Even though I've always liked him, I never thought I'd hear someone get booed more than him, but Logano and Mouthlowski proved that to be wrong last week. However, I'm sorry but being able to win the title after missing 1/3 of the year is absurd. No baseball, football, or basketball team could skip half the year and still be in contention, and before you say Nascar is a team sport, yes it is, but points, wins, etc are tallied by drivers not teams.
    I've gotta give it that CIRF ! He called em out a long time ago that this was going to be the scenario in the chase with all of the TOM FOOLERY that goes on now ! GIMMICKERY at its finest !

I disagree....Kyle had to do what he did in less races the anyone else? So what? I applaud Kyles accoplishments...
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 11-19-2015 at 12:12 AM.

I'm with ya Mud.
    Only 3 guys ( Logano, Kenseth and JJ ) had more wins than Kyle and he accomplished that with 11 less attempts. He definitely deserves to be there.

I'd like to see Gordon go out on top but would equally enjoy seeing Martin Truex take home the Championship. Especially after what happened in his last year with MWR.
    8/13/16

I've asked this question before but it bears asking again. To you gimmick lovers who believe missing 30% of the season is no big deal I would ask, how many can you miss before that renders a driver ineligible. Where is it that the line needs to be drawn?

Is it 15 races? 20? 25?

Obviously 30% easily passes your smell test to call bull$hit then how many races is it. I am genuinely interested in that number. And don't give us this BS about how every situation is different and he had a win. That doesn't enter into the equation for several reasons. The top 30 in points criteria is also meaningless since the teams that are 31 on down aren't competitive in the first place and obviously are easily overtaken. There has to be a line of demarcation that you gimmick boys are comfortable with regardless of circumstances.

Should a guy be eligible to win a championship without running one race prior to this silly assed chase?

As A ron said, 11 races is already absurd, so why not set the bar at 20 races missed just as long as they get that all important "win"? The whole deal is already a laughing stock, why not go all the way?

Another pertinent question is if pee wee is given the championship (he cannot legitimately "win" it at this point) should he have an asterisk placed by his name? Or maybe he should get 30% less championship money and those dollars are split amongst the rest of the teams? All of the above?

I really hope pee wee wins this sham. NASCAR will be even more irrelevant and comical than it already is. Another few hundred thousand fans losing interest won't make much difference at this point, anyway!

GO PEE WEE JR.!!

Is Kyle Larson in the chase?

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Is Kyle Larson in the chase?
    Are you delusional or just stupid?

Name calling huh? Impressive IQ you have there. It was a simple question.