Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Someone please tell us po folks

that don't subscribe to DOD what Rumley had to say about the rumors at the end of the year.--Leonard

That people on 4m are uninformed idiots... I'd have to agree, your's truly included.

The article said that if you wanted to know what was really going on, you should subscribe to a site that has actual journalistic coverage of the sport rather than believing what you read on a gossip board. AND that he had a bit of fun by starting a few rumors of his own. Anybody else see that "Big Bang Theory" episode? Rumley is pretty sharp and seems to have a sense of humor to go with it.

U guys do know that rumley, little bobby, and bloomer are all on the 4m pay roll right!? I know bloomer get 50 cents everytime his name is mentioned. And rumley gets $1.00. He hopes to buy a new toter so they can get to arizona with out breaking down. U guys know the status of his new toter?.....DoD hasnt reported yet. And i heard little bobbys sister is pregggoooooooo! Rumors every where.

ask a question here and the as sholes come out

You know you didn't have to make a post, right???

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You know you didn't have to make a post, right???
    thats thinkin with your dipstick jimmy
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by poolcuemaster View Post
    that don't subscribe to DOD what Rumley had to say about the rumors at the end of the year.--Leonard
    Basically repeated all the rumors going around then said that Rumley is staying with Davenport. Going to Arizona for the races out there.

Thanks and is he still with Longhorn this year?

Thanks and is he still with Longhorn this year? and if some of you'all will come play me some 9ball I can pay for Dod

Thanks and is he still with Longhorn this year? and if some of you'all will come play me some 9ball I can pay for Dod
    Put it on your Christmas list. It's a solid value for the 80-90 bucks a year. I spend more time on the video alone than I spend watching TV. I'd drop my TV before I'd drop my DoD subscription.

I think so. I don't remember it specifically mentioned, but on the other hand if they had said they were switching chassis I'm sure I would have remembered reading that.

You gotta sell one of them Meucci cues and get DoD.

RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Rumley said to stop being a cheap ass and buy a DoD subscription.

I don't see in the article where he "clearly" denies the rumors with Mark? He does state, "all the talk about his next move is just that -talk"! Never know, maybe him and Mark are still working out the details??

A subscription is about $7/month. If you can't afford that, I'm surprised you can afford to have the power turned on running your computer!

Never mentioned Chassis plans. Never shot down any rumors. Just kept them rolling around. The guy is loving all this talk that's for sure

A quote from the DoD article by Kevin Kovack that I found hilarious...

"...Nowadays it seems as though whenever Rumley is spotted talking to an industry heavyweight such as Richards, fresh rumors about his plans spring up. “Well, when you’re successful, you’re a target for a lot of things,” Rumley acknowledged. “The public makes up rumors of what they want to see …"

Sounds like you got your hands in your pants pockets playin pool!

ill be in charlotte in January for the racer expo, they hold a big 9ball tournament next door. I will meet you there, I like to start with 10 on the 5 and 20 on the 9, that ok?