Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    My fav would be the 18 and Kyle Busch but my sentimental fav would be Jeff but you'd have all the h8rs whining that the fix was in for Jeff...I've already heard it from some.... If Kyle wins it no one will have squat to say cause that will prove once and for all Kyle is the best cause he'll have won the championship in eleven less races then anyone else....

Kyle who......?
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    I'm pulling for the 24, but would like to see Truex win it with all he and his girlfriend have gone through. I have gained a lot of respect for him this year.

If you are a GM fan, you gotta love the odds!

Yeah you are 100% right on Truex I'd like to see him upset the chase as well... Anyone but Busch and I'd rather not see Harvick repeat either.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Denny Hamlin

Quote Originally Posted by lovinlatemodels View Post
    Denny Hamlin
    Denny "Logano rammed me so hard, he hurt my back" Hamlin! lol
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Lil water bottle causes a caution??? NASCAR really is a piece of work!

Come on you had to know they were going to throw a caution.
    At least it's not rigged to the point where they had Gordon win the thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Come on you had to know they were going to throw a caution.
    At least it's not rigged to the point where they had Gordon win the thing lol.
    Yeah, your right but for the TV to pan in on a lil ol water bottle to show the caution? They'd been better off to just say it was a piece of metal on the back stretch and not show anything. I guess Id rather have Busch win than hammerhead Harvick!! I'm sure Nascar wanted Gordon to win for the sentimental value they could sell!

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Yeah, your right but for the TV to pan in on a lil ol water bottle to show the caution? They'd been better off to just say it was a piece of metal on the back stretch and not show anything. I guess Id rather have Busch win than hammerhead Harvick!! I'm sure Nascar wanted Gordon to win for the sentimental value they could sell!
    Yeah then for them to say it's was under the flag stand but it blew away lol.

How does the caution help Kyle? It hurts him doesn't it? Or am I missing something?

I think it helped him was running third before and then he won I think.

Yes, but his pit crew did that.... According to The Coach, they didn't want any part of that yellow, Kyle was going to be the Champion , just not the winner of the race...remember, the championship was the goal, winning the race is a byproduct....

Pee wee jr. wasn't going to win the race without the caution. NASCAR once again deprived the fans and Larson and Keselowski of what might have been a great finish. Larson was probably going to catch Keselowski but whether he could have passed him is something we'll never know.

I'd have missed the whole thing but for my Wife getting home from work and asking about if the race was over yet with about 35 laps to go.

Pee wee jr. is champion!! Yessssssssss!!!!

Quite possibly the most illegitimate champion, ever. At least the most illegitimate since 1990.

Another large chunk of NASCAR credibility goes down the drain. NASCAR really doesn't have much more to piss away.

The last 1/2 of the 2015 NASCAR Cup season is the most interest I've taken in NASCAR in over 10 years and I'm sad it's over but very happy pee wee jr. won the championship!
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-23-2015 at 09:48 AM.

And your whining continues, thread after thread. Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yeah then for them to say it's was under the flag stand but it blew away lol.
    Yeah, I had to laugh at the caution. AS for Nascar, I think they got what the wanted whether Gordon won or not. They got a big audience to watch. Once race ended, it didn't matter any longer who won from their ratings stand point. What they wanted was a close race at the end. Kyle deserved to win the championship, but Larson and Brad k deserved to race those last laps without a caution for the win. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Whining? Why Power, you need to clean your bifocals! I'm happier with pee wee winning the championship than you are. Hehehe!

Ya' wanna' talk hilarious, you've been whining about "Jeffy Poo" for 20 some odd years. Now that's hilarious!!

Talked to Chip lately?

With the made up caution they still didn't have a car race with 8 laps to go, single file finish.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Whining? Why Power, you need to clean your bifocals! I'm happier with pee wee winning the championship than you are. Hehehe!

Ya' wanna' talk hilarious, you've been whining about "Jeffy Poo" for 20 some odd years. Now that's hilarious!!

Talked to Chip lately?
    You really need some new material. Rambling on about nonsense. you are a nascar crybaby, admit it.
    Now get your last word, crybaby. Make sure you include trashing Stewart. See ya

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Nascar going to make sure the 24 wins the championship just like they did a few yrs back when stewart couldnt get out of his own way during the reg season and then wins half of the chase races.
    Well? What do you have to say for yourself now?

That's spelled WINNING TS, Winning, get it?

You really need some new material. Rambling on about nonsense. you are a nascar crybaby, admit it.
    Now get your last word, crybaby. Make sure you include trashing Stewart. See ya
    I don't know, the present material sure is getting under your skin, why screw up a good thing!

It's a long way from the last word Power old buddy and you're doin' all the cryin'.

And, why would I trash Stewart, he's never done anything to me. Besides, he does a much better job of trashin' himself than I ever could.