Default What is the best day to go to PRI show

Im going to the PRI show for the first time ever this yr. I was wondering if any certain day is better than others. I feel like if I wait until saturday most of the free promotional stuff will already be gone by then lol. Also, are vendors also selling products? Or is it strictly displays?

Thursday because it is way less crowded and you can take your time looking at stuff....by sat it's a mess million people elbow to elbow

If you intend to see everything you will need more than one day honestly.

Best tip I can give you WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES.

Also get a floor plan ahead of time and make a plan for yourself if there are specific things and people you want to see.

Lots of great places to eat and things to do.

Check out the Racers Know Dave Dusick charity event on Thursday night if you are looking for something to do. Go to www.iknowdavedusick.com for details!

If you are there for what it is intended, to research new products for 2016, or meet with industry professionals in moving your program forward... Thursday and Friday would be the best days to get a lot of face time with vendors. If you are there to walk around and check things out, the weekend would probably be best. Sales are not permitted on the floor, outside PRI merchandise/clothing.

definitely Thursday, more people show up Friday, and more again on Saturday. Get there when the doors Open Thursday and hit the booths that are #1 priority first, people are fresh and more willing to talk.

Thanks for the input guys, im trying to get a heads up on all the latest and greatest LM parts and accessories. Im like most ppl that race, operating on a very tight budget. I like to be able to see the products in person before I order parts. Great idea about getting a floor plan and marking out booths you want to check out. Id say Thursday will be when I attend.

Hopefully you have your credentials.

Quote Originally Posted by Welder89 View Post
    Thanks for the input guys, im trying to get a heads up on all the latest and greatest LM parts and accessories. Im like most ppl that race, operating on a very tight budget. I like to be able to see the products in person before I order parts. Great idea about getting a floor plan and marking out booths you want to check out. Id say Thursday will be when I attend.
    I hope you realize its not a public trade show. You must have a business to register under. They even ask for copies of W-2 from employees.

Definitely, get a map and plan your route. If you want to see it all, it will take 2 days.
    Good luck and enjoy! Its time and money well spent.
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    I hope you realize its not a public trade show. You must have a business to register under. They even ask for copies of W-2 from employees.

Definitely, get a map and plan your route. If you want to see it all, it will take 2 days.
    Good luck and enjoy! Its time and money well spent.
    It isn't public, but people get in under very dubious businesses and legit ones with little or no connection to racing. It isn't all that exclusive.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It isn't public, but people get in under very dubious businesses and legit ones with little or no connection to racing. It isn't all that exclusive.
    Yeah, I know....I just didn't want him to think you could buy a ticket and walk right in. I have been a recipient of one of those fake W-2"s...lol

You can register as a race team with just a business card or sanctioning body license. No W-2 needed..

ive been past 2 years with no w2. got online and made a fake business card and registered. got credentials just fine.

The last year in Indy before it moved to Orlando, we had to send in W-2's with our package.

Thursday and Friday seem to be a bit more for people who are there for business, and Saturday seems to be a bit more of a free for all with people everywhere! And u would be hard pressed, especially on a saturday, to see it all n 1 day.