Default Cleveland Friday Format ?

Start time is 7... does anyone know tonights format/schedule ? I'm sure they will qualify all Latemodel classes. How many lock in to feature from each class. Will there be heats tonights for Crate and Limiteds or will there just be B-mains tomorrow for final transfers ? Hopefully hobbys and ponys just run heats not qualifying. Just hoping to know what to expect. Thanks in advance for any info ! Should be a Great weekend of racing... Dress Warm !!!
    "SLM Junkie"

I think qualifying and heats are tonight with any B-mains and the features tomorrow night. Not sure if crates and LLM will both qualify and run heats. Info from there has been a bit sketchy.

Might be a little cool but pleanty of action

I'll finally be making my first trip up there in 5 years tomorrow night, ready to hit that classic track.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Even qualifying 2 and 3 at a time...it was a long cold night... Tonight will move much quicker. My car count was unofficially 144, some of those gone now. 50 crates, 22 llm, 30 ...very good supers
    "SLM Junkie"

Quote Originally Posted by Deek4RJ5 View Post
    Even qualifying 2 and 3 at a time...it was a long cold night... Tonight will move much quicker. My car count was unofficially 144, some of those gone now. 50 crates, 22 llm, 30 ...very good supers
    Any heat results other than the winners?