Default Bar Angles With or Without Driver?

I'm helping a guy with a Northern Sportmod. We're both new to these cars and have gathered a lot of info to establish a baseline. We noticed that a 165 lb driver in the seat changes the Panhard and trailing arm angles about 2-3 degrees. How do we set it? Thanks guys.

Most important is set the car the same every time. I set it up with the drivers weight in the seat.

Most important is set the car the same every time. I set it up with the drivers weight in the seat.

I hear ya on being consistent. Was looking at Shaw and Jet basic recommendations but they don't mention the driver weight. The weight will definitely lower the angles, so not sure what to go with.

Always with the driver. Set everything without the driver and then have him get in. You'll see how much changes. Always with the driver.
    Find me on Facebook: Impetus Dirt Racing Technologies

My $.03 cents(inflation)

When looking for a base line your looking for a reference point and so consistency is very important. IF you have a driver use him...If your by your self like I am all the time than I do it without. Whatever you are doing, just keep doing the same way every time.