Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rice Brothers Racing selling their Club 29 cars

It looks like Rice Brothers Racing are trying to sell their Club 29 cars and moving to Rayburn race cars. They looked good in the Club 29 cars so I wonder why the switch. Cost?

James Rice (Facebook)

November 14 at 12:02pm ·

We have 2 Club 29 cars for sale call/text 859-240-6975 or 859-512-4767 for details

Getting new ones?

James Rice: Trying too

Are you switching chassis?

Josh Rice: Rayburn's

This has got to be a joke...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

CJ just told me not that knowed of

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    This has got to be a joke...
    Both James and Josh have the Club 29 cars listed as for sale on their facebook pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Both James and Josh have the Club 29 cars listed as for sale on their facebook pages.
    I wasn't questioning that part of the statement. Surely they are due for new rides.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I'd say it's pretty safe to say they're getting brand new club 29s. Seems like there are quite a few Club 29s and Black Diamonds for sale once they hit the 30 to 40 race mark.

Brothers will be touring the Lucas Oil Series behind the wheel of the duel Rayburn House Cars.
    Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    I'd say it's pretty safe to say they're getting brand new club 29s. Seems like there are quite a few Club 29s and Black Diamonds for sale once they hit the 30 to 40 race mark.
    James just got his new car right before the fall 50, it isn't that old.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 11-20-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Drop Shock I hope you don't think club 29 car's are wore out when they get up to 30- 40 races on them. LOL I know 1 guy that has 1 with 3 year's on it and he is still winning with it, and another guy has 2 years on his and still winning races.

Default rayburns!!!

I think cj is close, but cant seem to get anyone to commit to running them, cant see the rice boys doing it !!!! i think they will stay where they are!!! If cj would give a couple chassis to a good driver, and furnish motors and toters,,,,,,,, maybe,,,, maybe ,,,, someone would take the chance

Quote Originally Posted by pickersparadise View Post
    I think cj is close, but cant seem to get anyone to commit to running them, cant see the rice boys doing it !!!! i think they will stay where they are!!! If cj would give a couple chassis to a good driver, and furnish motors and toters,,,,,,,, maybe,,,, maybe ,,,, someone would take the chance
    He better come up with some better motors than what comes out of his shop

All I'm gonna say is....

#hornsup

#chassisofthemonthclub
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by latemodels4life View Post
    Drop Shock I hope you don't think club 29 car's are wore out when they get up to 30- 40 races on them. LOL I know 1 guy that has 1 with 3 year's on it and he is still winning with it, and another guy has 2 years on his and still winning races.
    I wasn't aware that club 29 cars were built 3 years ago, but I have certainly been wrong before. On what level are the guys winning on with these old cars? JW Not doubting, just asking.

It was darrels own personal car he bought 3 years ago, same car that they are building now.

Josh running a tour? I am sure he will, but isn't he still in high school. Well anyway, nice and confusing thread. LOL Rumor Mill lives.

Quote Originally Posted by latemodels4life View Post
    It was darrels own personal car he bought 3 years ago, same car that they are building now.
    If whoever you are talking about has a rocket by club 29, they aren't the same car as you say. I know a guy that has a BD/club 29 and he had a rocket by club 29, he even said they arent the same car. His car was Darrells personal 2012 car, that had been updated to 2013 rocket by club 29.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    If whoever you are talking about has a rocket by club 29, they aren't the same car as you say. I know a guy that has a BD/club 29 and he had a rocket by club 29, he even said they arent the same car. His car was Darrells personal 2012 car, that had been updated to 2013 rocket by club 29.
    I always find it funny how someone gets a Rocket by Club 29 and it instantly becomes a Club 29 by BD.

That's not only coming from fans, but drivers that own/drive those cars.

Default Rices selling their club 29s,and getting the redesigned,(SOD-BUSTER CHASSIS)

This chassis is comprised of the Club 29 front end assembly,with the all popular C.J.Rayburn center section,with the Longhorn style rear suspension.

These units should be a great help to the Rice's
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

What about the Schneider Bushing? Will that be available on the new SodBuster?