Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Some say they hope he doesn't show well so he stays with dirt. Personally I'd like to see him move up the ladder, demonstrate that a talented driver can ascend through the ranks, show others that the dirt world is worth putting their efforts in to. For every Tyler Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that moves on I have to think there are a couple of up and comers that saw how he got there and may try to duplicate his path. And Abreu is a rare breed, anyone that can cause me to pay attention to sprint cars is way beyond the norm.
    Just for the record Rico has had his greatest successes driving a midget. He was the 2014 USAC National Midget Champion and the 2014 Indiana Midget Week Champion and won the 2015 Chili Bowl and the 2015 Belleville Midget Nationals.

He runs very good in the winged 410 sprint cars but has yet to win a crown jewel in those cars unlike his midget resume'. I'm first and foremost a dirt late model fan but dirt open wheel racing, especially the wingless stuff, is well worth the time, effort and expense to watch and follow.

Agree, wingless all the way. Watching winged sprints, lets just say I don't get it.

Wingless is good.......................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF3y...m-upload_owner

Was the truck not fast enough ? for min speed ?, and don't the truck's start 36 ?