Default Butler built vs. lajoie

I'm debating between these two seats, I know both are really good just not sure which one I should go with. Anybody have both and like one better, or have experience with either?
    Last edited by zeroracing; 12-25-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Does Butler do a custom fitted seat? I would think the LaJoie seat, being custom, would be far more comfortable.

I did not like my lajoie, liked my kirkey,butlerbuilt and my current Richardson the best have u looked at them?

I prefer my kirkey over a lajoie. The curved portion where ur butt and torso meet acts like a slide and i feel like my body is constantly sliding down and forward.

I ended up going with a Butler Built custom. I appreciate the feedback, I had similar concerns FlatTire.

Should have checked out ISP. Innovative Safety Products. Best seat I ever owned. Got mine from a Nascar truck team for a fraction of the cost.

I'd actually like to go down there and get fitted for my next one.

Yes, go to ISP and do the 'pour in' molded seat. I have one and it's really comfortable.....I just ain't crazy about any full containment seat. I'm taking mine out and putting my light weight Kirkey seat back in. I guess I'm the old dog that can't be taught new tricks.