Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Whats the connection mbracer between your username and actually racing a rayburn?
    I have mostly owned and raced Mastersbilt. That is what I had when I joined 4m centuries ago. I have been helping a friend with a Rayburn this past season. I have not driven for a number of years.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Whats the connection mbracer between your username and actually racing a rayburn?
    Im trying to convert him over to a RAYBURN and FORD !

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I have mostly owned and raced Mastersbilt. That is what I had when I joined 4m centuries ago. I have been helping a friend with a Rayburn this past season. I have not driven for a number of years.
    Did you ever race in Florida besides Speedweeks?
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

I do agree with one thing. First off, let me give props for Mr. Rumley being a genius and thinking outside the box. THAT IS HIS JOB. He did it well. We are where we are because of technical advances and people working hard to do their homework. If it weren't for these guys, our latemodels would be Model Ts. I never believed in punishing a guy who was just being smart and worked hard with spending thousands of dollars. Remember when twisting a frame on a street stock and then welding the cage on was the big thing? Well, it took a guy willing to work hard and be smart. IT DIDN'T COST A (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) THING. Now Rumley put together something that costed less than it costs to rewrite the rule books. Shame on the powers that be who want to punish Davenport Rumley for hard work. That is all.