Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ! Cirf ! Cirf ! Cirf !

Pure GENIUS ! He called the championship EXACTLY as it was going to unwind. A prophet, a seer, a real eye opener for sure.

Not to mention Kyle was fast as hell....LOL

Recurve? Is that you?

Ya know, it was a one in four...not really bad odds...

A shrub grows in Miami. Great story, great driver. 150 nascar wins. Congrats Kyle!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    A shrub grows in Miami. Great story, great driver. 150 nascar wins. Congrats Kyle!!!!
    It really is a great story, isn't it Power!

NASCAR has it's most illegitimate champion ever and I for one love it. All those minor league wins for pee wee and now finally a Cup championship.

A great human interest story! Driver gets hurt, NASCAR changes and makes up new rules to accommodate driver to be eligible for the 10 race gimmick, driver wins championship while competing in just 2/3's of the season's races, NASCAR loses the remainder of what little credibility they had left and we celebrate a new champion.

And pee wee, besides being NASCAR's new champion, is also a veritable paragon of class and dignity and virtue!! Hehehehe!!

There will forever be an asterisk next to the name of the 2015 Cup champion but that asterisk will be invisible to the gimmick lovers and true NASCAR believers but clearly obvious to the non-believer, non Kool-Aid drinkers.

Yep, this one will be remembered for a long time, you can count on that Power!!

He won it fair and square based on the current rules. No asterisk at all as everyone had the same opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    He won it fair and square based on the current rules. No asterisk at all as everyone had the same opportunity.
    Read my post again fart, I said the asterisk will be invisible to the believers and the Kool-Aid drinkers. It'll not exist for folks like you but those who believe NASCAR is a huge gimmick and an irrelevant entity that changes and makes up rules as they go to appease whatever sponsor, corporate interest or fan faction that is butt hurt that very real asterisk will forever be there. The 2015 championship is at best tainted and at worst illegitimate.

Where you take a hard turn towards wrongville is when you say everyone had the same opportunity. No, not everyone missed 1/3 of the season and was still deemed eligible to win the championship and no one ever has, until recently. Did that clear the air for you fart? LOL!

However illegitimate it is I still love it. I'm with ya' fart, it's a great day for NASCAR.

WAY TO GO PEE WEE JR.!
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-23-2015 at 11:25 AM.

I do not really think anyone cares about your ass trick. Maybe you can E mail Nascar. So much crying and whining about Nascar. Kyle is the champion, get over it.

I do not really think anyone cares about your ass trick. Maybe you can E mail Nascar. So much crying and whining about Nascar. Kyle is the champion, get over it.
    Oh Power, believe me I'm over it. He!! I'm ecstatic!

Power old buddy, whatever whining you may perceive is not a drop in the bucket to the rag you been wearin' because of Gordo for 20 years!!

How's your buddy's civil case comin' along. You been subpoenaed to be a character witness yet? Hehehehe!

you are like a broken record. whine whine whine. When all else fails take a swipe at Stewart. Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Read my post again fart, I said the asterisk will be invisible to the believers and the Kool-Aid drinkers. It'll not exist for folks like you but those who believe NASCAR is a huge gimmick and an irrelevant entity that changes and makes up rules as they go to appease whatever sponsor, corporate interest or fan faction that is butt hurt that very real asterisk will forever be there. The 2015 championship is at best tainted and at worst illegitimate. Where you take a hard turn towards wrongville is when you say everyone had the same opportunity. No, not everyone missed 1/3 of the season and was still deemed eligible to win the championship and no one ever has, until recently. Did that clear the air for you fart? LOL! However illegitimate it is I still love it. I'm with ya' fart, it's a great day for NASCAR. WAY TO GO PEE WEE JR.!
    Everyone had exactly the same chance, hell even more of a chance because they got to run 11 more races than he did. No rules were changed to allow him into the chase. He won races and finished in the top 30 in points which is what is required by the rules. Please show me where anything was done special for him.

you are like a broken record. whine whine whine. When all else fails take a swipe at Stewart. Pathetic
    Power, don't you see the irony of you pissing and moaning about what you perceive as me pissing and moaning. Gotta' love that! LOL! Actually if you read the posts I'm on your side, my friend! I was pullin' for pee wee jr. all the way back starting in July.

As far as Stewart is concerned it was no swipe at him, it's just that you appear to be the kind of guy who'd make a great character witness for the defense! Seriously!LOL!

Now dry your eyes and wipe your nose, Power. It's all gonna' be okay!

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Everyone had exactly the same chance, hell even more of a chance because they got to run 11 more races than he did. No rules were changed to allow him into the chase. He won races and finished in the top 30 in points which is what is required by the rules. Please show me where anything was done special for him.
    As NASCAR made up the rules you're absolutely right. Pee wee jr. complied to the letter of the made up rules and I love it that he became a champion.

I'm thinking maybe some of these teams should figure out what tracks where they don't run very good. Make a deal with their sponsors to only run say 12 or 14 races. Maybe just not run the restrictor plate tracks since those are wild card type races where anything can happen. Maybe the driver isn't very good at road courses. Toss them out. Then take the 4 or 5 other tracks where the driver or the team isn't all that good at and just don't run them and concentrate on the tracks where the team has the best chance for a win or 2. You only have to beat 13 back marker teams in points and some of those are start and part operations.

On the weekends that the team isn't going to be running focus like he!! on those all important last 10 races.

I mean really, who needs to run all 36 races, some of them are just a waste of time as we found out this year. NASCAR has set the precedent it's time everyone takes advantage of it.

Right fart?

As NASCAR made up the rules you're absolutely right. Pee wee jr. complied to the letter of the made up rules and I love it that he became a champion. I'm thinking maybe some of these teams should figure out what tracks where they don't run very good. Make a deal with their sponsors to only run say 12 or 14 races. Maybe just not run the restrictor plate tracks since those are wild card type races where anything can happen. Maybe the driver isn't very good at road courses. Toss them out. Then take the 4 or 5 other tracks where the driver or the team isn't all that good at and just don't run them and concentrate on the tracks where the team has the best chance for a win or 2. You only have to beat 13 back marker teams in points and some of those are start and part operations. On the weekends that the team isn't going to be running focus like he!! on those all important last 10 races. I mean really, who needs to run all 36 races, some of them are just a waste of time as we found out this year. NASCAR has set the precedent it's time everyone takes advantage of it. Right fart?
    Wrong. That is not how the rules are written. He was injured, not on vacation. That is not even close to the same thing. You may hate the rules, but they are the same for everyone.

It really is a great story, isn't it Power!

NASCAR has it's most illegitimate champion ever and I for one love it. All those minor league wins for pee wee and now finally a Cup championship.

A great human interest story! Driver gets hurt, NASCAR changes and makes up new rules to accommodate driver to be eligible for the 10 race gimmick, driver wins championship while competing in just 2/3's of the season's races, NASCAR loses the remainder of what little credibility they had left and we celebrate a new champion.

And pee wee, besides being NASCAR's new champion, is also a veritable paragon of class and dignity and virtue!! Hehehehe!!

There will forever be an asterisk next to the name of the 2015 Cup champion but that asterisk will be invisible to the gimmick lovers and true NASCAR believers but clearly obvious to the non-believer, non Kool-Aid drinkers.

Yep, this one will be remembered for a long time, you can count on that Power!!
    You know, I forgot about that old username, was it Powerful20 or something like that?

Did you not make a statement some time back about Bloomquist being too big to fit in a Midget? And now Tony seems to be twice the size he used to be. lolololol

When NASCAR puts a asterisk next to Busch's Championship, get back to us

and I'm not talkin about a Clayton Wetter photoshop.
    8/13/16

As NASCAR made up the rules you're absolutely right. Pee wee jr. complied to the letter of the made up rules and I love it that he became a champion. I'm thinking maybe some of these teams should figure out what tracks where they don't run very good. Make a deal with their sponsors to only run say 12 or 14 races. Maybe just not run the restrictor plate tracks since those are wild card type races where anything can happen. Maybe the driver isn't very good at road courses. Toss them out. Then take the 4 or 5 other tracks where the driver or the team isn't all that good at and just don't run them and concentrate on the tracks where the team has the best chance for a win or 2. You only have to beat 13 back marker teams in points and some of those are start and part operations. On the weekends that the team isn't going to be running focus like he!! on those all important last 10 races. I mean really, who needs to run all 36 races, some of them are just a waste of time as we found out this year. NASCAR has set the precedent it's time everyone takes advantage of it. Right fart?
    A great idea! A guy should be able to start a few late model races in the spring on a national touring series, then cherry pick the local races until fall and then win the championship with a team that did not have to run nearly as much laps or travel so far. They could run with less worn out stuff as the others!