Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default NASCAR.....Did they say he missed 11 races and won the championship?

What a joke it's become, I'm lost on this chase deal, can some nascar experts help out those of us that just don't get it.

yup
    only reason i even saw that horseshxt was waitin for football to come on
    will never purposely watch that wwf racing again
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

It's so funny to listen to people give excuses why they watch NASCAR races LMAO.

I watch it to take a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It's so funny to listen to people give excuses why they watch NASCAR races LMAO.
    I didn't know anyone still watched?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I didn't know anyone still watched?
    Lots do they just say they don't lol.

You got that rightCIRF must be going to the bathroom or He'd have chimed in by now
    8/13/16

That's funny and ironic at the same time. Suposedly, 65% of people that watch WWE wraslin don't admit it either.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    That's funny and ironic at the same time. Suposedly, 65% of people that watch WWE wraslin don't admit it either.
    You know it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You got that rightCIRF must be going to the bathroom or He'd have chimed in by now
    He must be celebrating because you know he has to be ecstatic right now lol

Im afraid that I am forced to when the wife has it on at the supper table. Heaven forbid if she misses how her favorite driver is doing.She has a hissy fit when I go to another tv when Lucas is on though!

I watch nascar. Effin burn me at the stake. It's entertaining if you take it for what it is. Yes I'd rather watch a Saturday night at PRP but I'm not going to cry about getting to watch racing when it's been snowing all day.

as far as the topic goes, it's in NASCARs rules, whether they're
    Made up or not, and he qualified. Deal with it. He had one of the highest win totals of the season why shouldn't he have been in there

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Im afraid that I am forced to when the wife has it on at the supper table. Heaven forbid if she misses how her favorite driver is doing.She has a hissy fit when I go to another tv when Lucas is on though!

Yeah we have to keep the wife happy and if she wants to watch the race by all means let her. Happy wife happy life

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    I watch nascar. Effin burn me at the stake. It's entertaining if you take it for what it is. Yes I'd rather watch a Saturday night at PRP but I'm not going to cry about getting to watch racing when it's been snowing all day.
    You make a good point and yes if it's snowing why not right.

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    as far as the topic goes, it's in NASCARs rules, whether they're
    Made up or not, and he qualified. Deal with it. He had one of the highest win totals of the season why shouldn't he have been in there
    I really don't care how they crown a champion and or their rules. Not quite sure about making rules up as they go but, a lot times it sates rules are subject to change.

He must be celebrating because you know he has to be ecstatic right now lol
    You're right Kid, I did celebrate, and will continue to celebrate until a new and much less deserving champion is crowned next November. A less deserving driver would be one that actually competed in all the races.?! Hehehe!

I was watching the DVR recording of the 2015 Chili Bowl until my wife came home from work and asked if the NASCAR race was over yet and we tuned in with 35 laps to go. Otherwise we'd have missed the whole thing but watching Rico win the Chili Bowl again would have been at the very least as entertaining as the NASCAR race.

The only way the outcome at Homestead could have been more satisfying is if the race could have gone green without the caution at the end and Larson could have caught and passed Keselowski. At least Larson came from dirt track racing and still races dirt from time to time and ya' gotta' love that!
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-23-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Why not just start the season in September since the rest of it doesn't count anyway haha ole Cirf called the outcome 6 months ago.

I got hurt this past summer (Some dumb azz not looking past his hood pins) and missed two weeks and when I came back I had no chance to win a championship even if I won all 6 races left in the season. They never said hey were gonna give you 100 points so you can be in contention. NASCAR is a joke and will be until it goes back to a sport and not $$$$$$$$$$$. Way to many 1 1/2 mile tracks, lets get back to run more of the 1/2 to 1 mile tracks. And why there at it run a Saturday and Sunday there are lots of tracks close to each other and run 50 races a year. The chase is a fu*king joke......

NASCAR changed the rules so that anyone in the top 30 in points at the time for "The Chase" would qualify. KB was in the top 30 so he qualified. If you want to blame someone for this happening, blame those "no driving" drivers behind him in the points who let him get past them in the points! Perhaps that group shouldn't be allowed to compete in 2016 for their lousy performances clogging up the tracks in 2015.

I haven't watched Nascar in so long I honestly have no idea who most of the drivers are. But from reading jog49's post, it is no wonder I don't watch anymore. I mean, you can be in 30th place and feel good about yourself? What a joke.