Default pulling to the left?

I just got in a late model this year from mods, and we ran pretty good for the few shows we got to make. But my question is when im riding around under caution speeds the car just wants to turn left, like if i let go of the wheel itd be in the infield. At speed i dont notice it, is this a late model thing or what? its an 09 BWRC with a sweet rack if that makes a difference

caster split and possibly camber thrust give the car its tendancy to pull to the left. it is pretty typical to need to apply right pressure to the wheel to get the car to go straight.

how drastic of a pull does it have? if you let go of the wheel will the wheel wrap all the way to full lock left? that might not be normal....

Mine was normal to do that as well. Like collateral said, a small amount of pressure to the right is normal. My late model would do that rolling it onto the trailer, during caution and during racing. However, if it's severe, could be the rack or the front geometry.

Just about everything to do with a Late Model is telling it to go left. Positive camber on the LF, negative camber on the RF. Less caster on the LF than the RF. Stagger. Gravity (depending on the banking of the track your on). I've never driven a Modified but from what you're describing (worse under caution, etc) it sounds normal. I'm surprised a Modified wouldn't be the same...?

A lot of the same geometry is there in a modified. The difference is that you don't have the tire to feel it nearly as much.

my mod pulls to the left pretty hard under slow speeds. above posts are correct, caster split.
    its been years since I ran a late model, but they do seem to pull more, but probably similar caster splits, just the bigger tires amplify the effect, as well as a rack and pinion steering set up.
    just my opinion tho.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

alright just making sure it was pretty normal. once it gets on the bars its not nearly as bad, thanks guys